Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 145 146
@AmberscaleArt @Aerii I apologize for pinging both of you, I'm not sure which of you would be the one to field this. I received the dragons, but three of them were recently taken out of a HibDen so I couldn't place them in mine. I don't mind holding onto them still, I can handle three in my lair, but I would like to ask that the spreadsheet be updated to reflect this (3 lair spots taken, 43 HibDen spots remaining, etc.).

I would've just sent another form, but the resending of forms caveat in the Ways to Help post only covers removing spaces, not adding them, so I thought I'd play it safe in case that causes additional problems. I don't know how the forms work. orz
@AmberscaleArt @Aerii I apologize for pinging both of you, I'm not sure which of you would be the one to field this. I received the dragons, but three of them were recently taken out of a HibDen so I couldn't place them in mine. I don't mind holding onto them still, I can handle three in my lair, but I would like to ask that the spreadsheet be updated to reflect this (3 lair spots taken, 43 HibDen spots remaining, etc.).

I would've just sent another form, but the resending of forms caveat in the Ways to Help post only covers removing spaces, not adding them, so I thought I'd play it safe in case that causes additional problems. I don't know how the forms work. orz
vpXA3Xy.jpg
@kxlinthesky oh apologies that's my bad! If you'd like I can replace them with dennable ones, but I believe you absolutely should be able to resend a form to add 3 lair spaces and remove 3 den spaces, since the spreadsheet handles all the math. Either way I think Aerii should be able to update the sent dragons numbers on the sheet manually if necessary?
@kxlinthesky oh apologies that's my bad! If you'd like I can replace them with dennable ones, but I believe you absolutely should be able to resend a form to add 3 lair spaces and remove 3 den spaces, since the spreadsheet handles all the math. Either way I think Aerii should be able to update the sent dragons numbers on the sheet manually if necessary?
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
@AmberscaleArt No, you're good, I can hold onto them! I'll resend the form. Thanks for the quick reply!
@AmberscaleArt No, you're good, I can hold onto them! I'll resend the form. Thanks for the quick reply!
vpXA3Xy.jpg
@shoydragon I have 22 preleveled dennable fodder to send your way! I have my username and the return date in their bios. They'll be queued up in PAs in just a moment! (They're for your hibden slots, to clarify!)
@shoydragon I have 22 preleveled dennable fodder to send your way! I have my username and the return date in their bios. They'll be queued up in PAs in just a moment! (They're for your hibden slots, to clarify!)
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
@dataghosts Hello, sending 5 dennable prelevels your way! Thanks for supporting Arcane!
@dataghosts Hello, sending 5 dennable prelevels your way! Thanks for supporting Arcane!
He/She/They | FR +3
@PlatinumDream

Sending over 10 dennable prelevels your way, thank you!
@PlatinumDream

Sending over 10 dennable prelevels your way, thank you!
Frbjwm0.jpg JGIle6w.giffMJGS3M.png
@uruhead

Sending 10 Lair Pre levelled your way!
@uruhead

Sending 10 Lair Pre levelled your way!
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tenrecidae

I have 35 Prelevels for your Den! Sending them via PA :D
@Tenrecidae

I have 35 Prelevels for your Den! Sending them via PA :D
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@BrassicaOracle Sending 20 dennable prelevels your way!
@BrassicaOracle Sending 20 dennable prelevels your way!
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
@Fawkesian

Sending you 20 Prelevels for your Lair :D Let me know if you need food!
@Fawkesian

Sending you 20 Prelevels for your Lair :D Let me know if you need food!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 145 146