Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ done ]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Tysm! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Tysm!
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Ahhh what a nice thing to wake up to! Thank u so much for the opportunity! <333
Ahhh what a nice thing to wake up to! Thank u so much for the opportunity! <333
QhTXSen.png
Eeee! Thank you so much ^^
Eeee! Thank you so much ^^
[quote name="Reisiger" date="2023-07-21 07:46:31" ] [quote][center]Alright and the winners are: @Dracana @YorruDragon @AristaHolmes @Celestine5678 @PrincessInfinity @CharcoalNoodles @ILUVowlhouse @kenvelope @ROTTINGELK @TeacupBetta @mechawing @Vassal @weepspace @rottyz @1R0Nx @Aohi @Cnidocyte @Amayado @ZenPeafowl @Jenshy @kembung @Suu @TeaShells @BunnyWyvern @Frostfall375 @Turnabout @Talonmaster @Dogmage999 @Standix @StormWater @Syalis Congrats you guys! You should have received a Private Auction for your scroll already but if you didn't then please contact me immediately! A big thank you to everyone who participated! [emoji=gold star size=1][/quote] [/quote] Thank you SO much!! <3 This will end up on my Lightning Rep. They were hatched on the first day of Thundercrack in 2015, and I've had a Scry ready and waiting for them ^_^ [morphology=3657341]
Reisiger wrote on 2023-07-21 07:46:31:
Quote:
Alright and the winners are:

@Dracana @YorruDragon @AristaHolmes @Celestine5678 @PrincessInfinity @CharcoalNoodles @ILUVowlhouse @kenvelope @ROTTINGELK @TeacupBetta @mechawing @Vassal @weepspace @rottyz @1R0Nx @Aohi @Cnidocyte @Amayado @ZenPeafowl @Jenshy @kembung @Suu @TeaShells @BunnyWyvern @Frostfall375 @Turnabout @Talonmaster @Dogmage999 @Standix @StormWater @Syalis

Congrats you guys! You should have received a Private Auction for your scroll already but if you didn't then please contact me immediately!

A big thank you to everyone who participated!

Thank you SO much!! <3 This will end up on my Lightning Rep. They were hatched on the first day of Thundercrack in 2015, and I've had a Scry ready and waiting for them ^_^

Thundercrack
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
Thx thx thx thx!
Thx thx thx thx!
Volcanic_ash_hatchery.png
thank you so much !!!!!! <3
thank you so much !!!!!! <3
HExxDzw.png
a
a
ROT
LF dragons born May 5th, 2015-2020
cQcx9mq.png
1NvphvS.png