Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'm Leavin': CLOSED / FINISHED
i'd love to enter please!
I'm interested in the fest items, UMAs, and gems! ^^
i'd love to enter please!
I'm interested in the fest items, UMAs, and gems! ^^
art_sig_aa.png
Wishing you well on your leave! I'd be happy with anything, but I have a particular eye on and all of the familiars!

Again, I'm just happy if I get anythin. Have an awesome day!!! ;P
Wishing you well on your leave! I'd be happy with anything, but I have a particular eye on and all of the familiars!

Again, I'm just happy if I get anythin. Have an awesome day!!! ;P
kYJFnDW.png
This is such a cool way to give back to the community! Thank you so much for giving everyone an opportunity to win something interesting. If my # is drawn Im interested in any festival items (especially those early year items), genes, umas and pure currency.

To make it easier my ID#: 180079 thank you and good luck with future endeavors!
This is such a cool way to give back to the community! Thank you so much for giving everyone an opportunity to win something interesting. If my # is drawn Im interested in any festival items (especially those early year items), genes, umas and pure currency.

To make it easier my ID#: 180079 thank you and good luck with future endeavors!
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
I’d love to enter! Incredibly kind of you to do this!
I’d love to enter! Incredibly kind of you to do this!
aromcatcher.png baWeqzS.png
WKtl2lb.png nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
meowmeowNymlBtK.pngAll-Seeing-Eye.pngW4f4OHN.png
thank you for doing this & i wish you tons of luck wherever you go!! i would like to enter (also the banner is so cute omg)
thank you for doing this & i wish you tons of luck wherever you go!! i would like to enter (also the banner is so cute omg)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'd like to be added! I'm particularly interested in UMAs but anything would be great! Thank you!
I'd like to be added! I'm particularly interested in UMAs but anything would be great! Thank you!
id love to join in! particularly interested in apparel and umas. good luck in the leave!!
id love to join in! particularly interested in apparel and umas. good luck in the leave!!
i'm going to miss you!! it's really sad to see your lair go, but i'm glad i've had the pleasure knowing you here the past few years [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] i wish you the best with everything you do!
i'm going to miss you!! it's really sad to see your lair go, but i'm glad i've had the pleasure knowing you here the past few years i wish you the best with everything you do!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
best of luck to whatever site you're deciding to move to, if any!
best of luck to whatever site you're deciding to move to, if any!
i wana enter i wna eternrtnerr
i wana enter i wna eternrtnerr
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif