Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*Lyria's Hatchery*~ ON HIATUS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/731340603412971550/892075627128180736/Bump.png[/img][/center]
Bump.png
tumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o4_100.giflunastorm_but_smallerbutnottoosmall.pngtumblr_oswgufq2u31v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Casy Oh hey! I can actually give you both if you'd like, tbh! I figure since the adult imp is a last chance beeb I can make exceptions for those haha. I'lll send them your way right now! :D
@Casy Oh hey! I can actually give you both if you'd like, tbh! I figure since the adult imp is a last chance beeb I can make exceptions for those haha. I'lll send them your way right now! :D
aaaaaalyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-unlined.png lyrias-hatchery-square-sig.png lyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-right-side.png lSyxazy.png
q3Me7tJ.png
aC86tUH.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlSrRbK.png
GJDuKee.png
@Robeck Absolutely! I'll send him over right now! ^_^
@Robeck Absolutely! I'll send him over right now! ^_^
aaaaaalyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-unlined.png lyrias-hatchery-square-sig.png lyrias-sig-moon-and-stars-right-side.png lSyxazy.png
q3Me7tJ.png
aC86tUH.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlSrRbK.png
GJDuKee.png
@LyriaSylvain oh thank you very much! They will have a great home in my clan!
@LyriaSylvain oh thank you very much! They will have a great home in my clan!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72783776
If this girl is still up for adoption I would love her, I think the name Selkie would be nice
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72783776
If this girl is still up for adoption I would love her, I think the name Selkie would be nice
@dwagonly Absolutely! ^_^ I'll send her over right now!

@Casy No problem at all! Did the crossroads trade go through? I sent it a bit ago!
@dwagonly Absolutely! ^_^ I'll send her over right now!

@Casy No problem at all! Did the crossroads trade go through? I sent it a bit ago!
q3Me7tJ.png
aC86tUH.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlSrRbK.png
GJDuKee.png
@LyriaSylvain yes it's there, I just need to make a little space xD
@LyriaSylvain yes it's there, I just need to make a little space xD
could i snag Aaja ? id love to have her become a lore derg for my clan!
could i snag Aaja ? id love to have her become a lore derg for my clan!
LEpJMnn.png N16btBO.png
0XHtpWy.pngmtHAEL4.png
rr8xP9d.pngUdqWUDw.png
OlKcq15.pngNlmYDAS.pngjA5A7gu.png
yT1iDlD.png
apUeZZ4.pnghJKiG0A.png
@CerberusTheDog oh absolutely! I'd love that, Aaja is one of my longest held dergs from back when I first started playing, so I'd love her to go to an enthusiastic lair hehe! I will set up the crossroads!
@CerberusTheDog oh absolutely! I'd love that, Aaja is one of my longest held dergs from back when I first started playing, so I'd love her to go to an enthusiastic lair hehe! I will set up the crossroads!
q3Me7tJ.png
aC86tUH.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlSrRbK.png
GJDuKee.png
Hello @LyriaSylain ! I would love to adopt Selkie if shes still available ^-^
If not(available) ill take any which of the Imperial hatchlings that are available and prov name her Quill
Hello @LyriaSylain ! I would love to adopt Selkie if shes still available ^-^
If not(available) ill take any which of the Imperial hatchlings that are available and prov name her Quill
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17