Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Hibernal den items, in packs
Oh! Could I possibly get just 6 delicate bat wings? I have the rest of the stuff needed for that task already. It's been a real ordeal to grind for those, lol.
Oh! Could I possibly get just 6 delicate bat wings? I have the rest of the stuff needed for that task already. It's been a real ordeal to grind for those, lol.
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@nzxq
Sure, I actually have enough
@nzxq
Sure, I actually have enough
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
I Hi may I have 2 clay for my den
I Hi may I have 2 clay for my den
0oo4mUI.png
ZVpCPil.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3112749/1
Could I possibly get a Training Materials pack if one is available? Finally started actually working on hibden tasks recently so these types of giveaways have been rlly helpful. Thx in advance! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Could I possibly get a Training Materials pack if one is available? Finally started actually working on hibden tasks recently so these types of giveaways have been rlly helpful. Thx in advance!
arcane.gif PPMNTwz.png
OP663nl.png
Mesq6uj.png
yG0Lt9s.png
B1sj0ZR.png
OxagJgG.png
@cultkbs
Sure thing! Sending them to you
@cultkbs
Sure thing! Sending them to you
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
Hello! Could i please have the pack for "a little bit singed"? I have no idea where to get the items and at 0/20 for both of them :,)
Hello! Could i please have the pack for "a little bit singed"? I have no idea where to get the items and at 0/20 for both of them :,)
@Xillark
Yes! Sending. About where to get these items, most of the items in this thread are from the coliseum, and items for this task are from the venue "Scorched Forest".
@Xillark
Yes! Sending. About where to get these items, most of the items in this thread are from the coliseum, and items for this task are from the venue "Scorched Forest".
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
Can I have a diligently dusting the den and a fine floral arrangement?
Can I have a diligently dusting the den and a fine floral arrangement?
@CosmicVagrants Hey, I'd love to donate to this! Would you mind if I send over a handful of familiars needed + a few other pieces to help you out in helping others?
@CosmicVagrants Hey, I'd love to donate to this! Would you mind if I send over a handful of familiars needed + a few other pieces to help you out in helping others?
I'm Keeks | They/Them
Hey, back here again! I was wondering if I could get a Clay for the Den pack and A Fine Floral Arrangement pack- please let me know if there’s a limit on how many packs someone can take.
Hey, back here again! I was wondering if I could get a Clay for the Den pack and A Fine Floral Arrangement pack- please let me know if there’s a limit on how many packs someone can take.
arcane.gif PPMNTwz.png
OP663nl.png
Mesq6uj.png
yG0Lt9s.png
B1sj0ZR.png
OxagJgG.png