Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Hibernal den items, in packs
[color=999999]This thread is currently closed. It'll reopen when I'm actively playing again. Sorry for the confusion.[/color] Greeting chosen! I just came back from the coliseum with a couple of excessive hibernal den items I decided to offer them in packs, task by task, so you don't have to bother to look for them all around! While running this thread, I also work to unlock my own hibernal den. The items I'm most abundant of will be from the venue which I'm recently working on, and I include a few packs from the previous venues too. I'm currently at: [b]Blooming grove[/b] So that's where the next packs are coming from. You can ask me to see if I have other specific materials, too! Some of them are not posted here because they're not plentiful enough to form a pack, but that doesn't mean I don't have any. [b]The kind of packs Provided in the future will be decided base on their popularity observed in the thread. [/b] [center][emoji=old parchment size=1][b]Rules[/b][emoji=old parchment size=1][/center] [center](Read please!)[/center] [LIST] [*]Please ask for your [b]active tasks[/b] only! [*]You can request to be put on the [b]waitlist[/b] for a pack that is in preparation. [*]First come first serve. When a pack is ready, the first people on the waitlist will be the first to be notified. [*][b]Each person on the waitlist[/b] has the right to reserve a pack for [b]24 hours[/b]. After that, I'll automatically ping the next person. [*]Delivery will be within [b]one day[/b] [/LIST] [b]July 13 upate[/b] Thanks to our donator we had a bunch more packs available now! The Sandswept Delta items are on too. I'm still going to do a few updates later since I'm still figuring out stuff. Please forgive me for being the first time doing this! [b]July 21 update[/b] In my personal journey, I'm moving on to later venues, so the content of this thread is going to change, too. I'll gradually eliminate the packs from venues before [i]Sandswept Delta[/i], and may reject some new waitlist requests due to a long queue. [b]July 26 update[/b] Clarified the waitlist rule. ----- [b]Friendly links[/b] If you can't find the items you need in my thread, try theirs! (all of them are different links) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2965400][i]Giveaway: What you need for your hibden![/i][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2901987#post_2901987][i]FREE Hibernal Den Items[/i][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2928420][i][G] Free Hibden Items! -OPEN, SLOW-[/i][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3012451#post_3012451][img]https://i.imgur.com/wdMs252.png[/img][/url] ----- [b]Guides[/b] Feeling puzzled when first starting to unlock the hibernal dens? No, problem, I've found some guides for you. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2631089/1 https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2630462/1#post_37684156 Both of them contain the list and location of the items. [emoji=puzzle piece orange size=1]Not feeling like reading long guides? Here are some quick tips. [LIST=1] [*]Most of the tasks follow the order of coliseum venues. The first few tasks require items from the first venue, and the following requires items from the second venue, and etc. [*]Whenever you're looking for the information of an item, go to the [i]Game Database[/i] under the [i]Library[/i] and search for that item. It will show you both how to acquire and what's the item used for. [/LIST] ----- [center][b]Donation information[/b][/center] Please see the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3035702/1#post_48314366]Item needed[/url] part, I only accept donations of items I'm looking for listed in that post. If you're looking to donate to a long-running hiber den item thread, I'll send you several links. Thanks for the donations from @Kekipi @JuniperTooth @minuets @turtlecat909!
This thread is currently closed. It'll reopen when I'm actively playing again. Sorry for the confusion.

Greeting chosen!
I just came back from the coliseum with a couple of excessive hibernal den items
I decided to offer them in packs, task by task, so you don't have to bother to look for them all around!
While running this thread, I also work to unlock my own hibernal den. The items I'm most abundant of will be from the venue which I'm recently working on, and I include a few packs from the previous venues too.
I'm currently at:
Blooming grove
So that's where the next packs are coming from.
You can ask me to see if I have other specific materials, too! Some of them are not posted here because they're not plentiful enough to form a pack, but that doesn't mean I don't have any.
The kind of packs Provided in the future will be decided base on their popularity observed in the thread.

Rules
(Read please!)
  • Please ask for your active tasks only!
  • You can request to be put on the waitlist for a pack that is in preparation.
  • First come first serve. When a pack is ready, the first people on the waitlist will be the first to be notified.
  • Each person on the waitlist has the right to reserve a pack for 24 hours. After that, I'll automatically ping the next person.
  • Delivery will be within one day

July 13 upate
Thanks to our donator we had a bunch more packs available now! The Sandswept Delta items are on too.
I'm still going to do a few updates later since I'm still figuring out stuff. Please forgive me for being the first time doing this!

July 21 update
In my personal journey, I'm moving on to later venues, so the content of this thread is going to change, too. I'll gradually eliminate the packs from venues before Sandswept Delta, and may reject some new waitlist requests due to a long queue.

July 26 update
Clarified the waitlist rule.

Friendly links
If you can't find the items you need in my thread, try theirs! (all of them are different links)

Giveaway: What you need for your hibden!

FREE Hibernal Den Items

[G] Free Hibden Items! -OPEN, SLOW-

wdMs252.png
Guides
Feeling puzzled when first starting to unlock the hibernal dens? No, problem, I've found some guides for you.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2631089/1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2630462/1#post_37684156
Both of them contain the list and location of the items.

Not feeling like reading long guides? Here are some quick tips.
  1. Most of the tasks follow the order of coliseum venues. The first few tasks require items from the first venue, and the following requires items from the second venue, and etc.
  2. Whenever you're looking for the information of an item, go to the Game Database under the Library and search for that item. It will show you both how to acquire and what's the item used for.

Donation information
Please see the Item needed part, I only accept donations of items I'm looking for listed in that post. If you're looking to donate to a long-running hiber den item thread, I'll send you several links.

Thanks for the donations from @Kekipi @JuniperTooth @minuets @turtlecat909!
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
[center][b][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=995600]PACKS[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][u]The number of packs available will be noted at the bottom of each quote[/u][/center] ----- [quote=Food for Couriers] [item=Desert Scrub]*15 [item=Reverse Silkworm Moth]*15 ----- Available packs: 1 (Reserved) Waiting: @theobear @JuniperTooth [/quote] [quote=Shattered Sweet Pea] [item=Broken Flower Pot]*2 ----- Available packs: 3 [/quote] [quote=A Lost order] [item=Tattered parchment]*15 [item=Battered Scroll case]*15 ----- Available packs: 2 [/quote] [quote=Deep in the Woods] [item=Daddy Longlegs]*15 [item=Blooming Vine]*15 ----- Available packs: 3 [/quote] [quote=Too cute] [item=Dwarf Fawn]*15 [item=Wildwood Owlet]*15 ----- Available packs: 2 [/quote] [quote=Chirpy-chirpy-cheep-cheep] [item=Zebra Cricket]*15 [item=Songbird Mimic]*15 ----- Available packs: 2 [/quote] [quote=Vampire Bunny] [item=Vampire Eel]*15 [item=Extinguished Bunny]*15 ----- Available packs: 2 [/quote] [quote=A Chat with Centaurs] [item=Ebon-Edged Spear]*20 [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver]*20 [item=Wintermane Spearman]*1 ----- Available packs: 3 [/quote] [quote=Shifting Sands] [item=Sand]*20 [item=Fan Scorpion]*1 [item=Fishscale Basket]*1 ----- Available packs: 2 [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Resources] [item=Obsidian Gryphon Staff]*10 [item=Basket of Treasure]*2 [item=Sanddrift Aconite]* 25 [item=Tricolor Cocoon]*10 ----- Available packs: 1 [/quote] [quote=A Motion for Potions] [item=Minor Health Potion]*25 ----- Available packs: 4 [/quote] [quote=Acquired Taste] [item=Barbed Tail]*15 [item=Pleco]*15 ----- Available packs: 0 (Will be replenished) [/quote] [quote=Stealing from Serthis] [item=Delta Orchid]*25 [item=Fragrant Orchid]*25 [item=Cheerful Chime]*20 [item=Dancer's Bell]*10 ----- Available packs: 1 [/quote]
PACKS
The number of packs available will be noted at the bottom of each quote

Food for Couriers wrote:
Desert Scrub *15 Reverse Silkworm Moth *15
Available packs: 1 (Reserved)
Waiting: @theobear @JuniperTooth

Shattered Sweet Pea wrote:
Broken Flower Pot *2
Available packs: 3

A Lost order wrote:
Tattered Parchment *15 Battered Scroll Case *15
Available packs: 2

Deep in the Woods wrote:
Daddy Longlegs *15 Blooming Vine *15

Too cute wrote:
Dwarf Fawn *15 Wildwood Owlet *15

Chirpy-chirpy-cheep-cheep wrote:
Zebra Cricket *15 Songbird Mimic *15

Vampire Bunny wrote:
Vampire Eel *15 Extinguished Bunny *15

A Chat with Centaurs wrote:
Ebon-Edged Spear *20 Decorative Centaur Quiver *20 Wintermane Spearman *1

Shifting Sands wrote:
Sand *20 Fan Scorpion *1 Fishscale Basket *1

Sandswept Resources wrote:
Obsidian Gryphon Staff *10 Basket of Treasure *2 Sanddrift Aconite * 25 Tricolor Cocoon *10
Available packs: 1

A Motion for Potions wrote:
Minor Health Potion *25
Available packs: 4

Acquired Taste wrote:
Barbed Tail *15 Pleco *15
Available packs: 0 (Will be replenished)

Stealing from Serthis wrote:
Delta Orchid *25 Fragrant Orchid *25 Cheerful Chime *20 Dancer's Bell *10
Available packs: 1

CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
[center][b][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=995600]Waitlists[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center]If you're looking for a pack in this category, you can request a ping when I finished working on it.[/center] ----- [quote=Unbridled Rage] [item=Ragepuff]*1 [item=Ragepuff Down]*15 ----- Need: a familiar Expected packs: 1 Waiting:@girlinthechair [/quote] [quote=Follow the Path] [item=Wildwood Moss]*18 [item=Bamboo Phytocat]*1 [item=Delicate Bat Wing]*18 ----- Need: A few batwings Expected packs: 3 Waiting: @oiya @wolfdragon3036 @girlinthechair (No longer accepting) [/quote] [quote=Leaving the Woodland Path] [item=Cockatrice]*1 [item=Sakura Owlet]*18 [item=Clown Charger Fin]*18 ----- Need: The familiar. Expected packs: 1 Waiting: @EnigmaInSpace [/quote] [quote=A Smoky Flavor] [item=Wisp Fruit]*20 [item=Dried Jerky]*20 [item=Smoke Gyre]*1 ----- Need: The familliar. Expected packs: 1 or 2
Waitlists
If you're looking for a pack in this category, you can request a ping when I finished working on it.

Unbridled Rage wrote:
Ragepuff *1 Ragepuff Down *15
Need: a familiar
Expected packs: 1
Waiting:@girlinthechair

Follow the Path wrote:
Wildwood Moss *18 Bamboo Phytocat *1 Delicate Bat Wing *18
Need: A few batwings
Expected packs: 3
Waiting: @oiya @wolfdragon3036 @girlinthechair (No longer accepting)

Leaving the Woodland Path wrote:
Cockatrice *1 Sakura Owlet *18 Clown Charger Fin *18
Need: The familiar.
Expected packs: 1
Waiting: @EnigmaInSpace

A Smoky Flavor wrote:
Wisp Fruit *20 Dried Jerky *20 Smoke Gyre *1
Need: The familliar.
Expected packs: 1 or 2
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
[center][b][font=Book Antiqua][size=6][color=995600] Items needed[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center]These are the number of items I'm looking for to complete a pack. Please don't donate more than the number required! I control the total number of packs I offer to keep the thread neat and clear. I'll try to keep this list up to date. Thank you for your cooperation. (*n means unlimited)[/center] ----- [b]HIGHLIGHTS:[/b] The mostly-asked-for [center][item=Bamboo Phytocat]*2 [Item=Delicate Bat Wing]*35[/center] ----- [center][item=Ragepuff]*1 [item=Fly]*10 [item=Smoke Gyre]*1 [item=Extinguished Bunny]*27 [item=Greatshell]*n [item=Tricolor Cocoon]*9 [item=Pleco]*38[/center]

Items needed
These are the number of items I'm looking for to complete a pack. Please don't donate more than the number required! I control the total number of packs I offer to keep the thread neat and clear. I'll try to keep this list up to date.
Thank you for your cooperation.
(*n means unlimited)

HIGHLIGHTS:
The mostly-asked-for
Bamboo Phytocat *2 Delicate Bat Wing *35

Ragepuff *1 Fly *10 Smoke Gyre *1 Extinguished Bunny *27 Greatshell *n Tricolor Cocoon *9 Pleco *38
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
hello! i'm not exactly a new player since i've checked and i've been here for 5 months shshs, but i still do have some tasks that i've yet to complete because they're the beginning ones ;v;

would i be eligible still to ask for a Chirpy-chirpy-cheep-cheep pack?
hello! i'm not exactly a new player since i've checked and i've been here for 5 months shshs, but i still do have some tasks that i've yet to complete because they're the beginning ones ;v;

would i be eligible still to ask for a Chirpy-chirpy-cheep-cheep pack?
46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw
Absolutely! All the active packs are for everyone. Pls check PM
@euphoriaxseesaw
Absolutely! All the active packs are for everyone. Pls check PM
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
thank you for doing something so generous! May I ask for the Food for Courier pack?
thank you for doing something so generous! May I ask for the Food for Courier pack?
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
@Vhiskar sure! I really like that AH Addict in your signature lol
@Vhiskar sure! I really like that AH Addict in your signature lol
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
could i grab a too cute pack ? never got around to finishing the task cause im lazy :smiling_face_with_tear: :thumbsup:
could i grab a too cute pack ? never got around to finishing the task cause im lazy :smiling_face_with_tear: :thumbsup:
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/her
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-resident evil, rdr2
-anything music!!
-hugh jackman.
-photography
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png