Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Bonfire Boarding! FvL2020
UUUUUUUUUUUUUP
UUUUUUUUUUUUUP
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@HollowBay

Please return the dragons I have boarded in your Hibden. They're the ones named Biscuit on page 2 of your Slumber Party tab.
@HollowBay

Please return the dragons I have boarded in your Hibden. They're the ones named Biscuit on page 2 of your Slumber Party tab.
giphy.gif
@jazzybot
I THINK i have accepted all dergs, just don't have time to update and check the sheet cuz foddart and work and life :"D Hopefully weekends i get more time.
@jazzybot
I THINK i have accepted all dergs, just don't have time to update and check the sheet cuz foddart and work and life :"D Hopefully weekends i get more time.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach 40 dergs coming on the way!
@Azcazach 40 dergs coming on the way!
@argongas
gotcha!
@argongas
gotcha!

FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@argongas
Sorry to ping again, but I noticed that you sent me dergs for PB price. Just to confirm that you are indeed not joining the raffle yeah? This is because I'm actually marked on the attendant sheet as attending for raffle only, so I just want to make sure. I don't mind continuing to accept your dergs though, no problem at all :)
@argongas
Sorry to ping again, but I noticed that you sent me dergs for PB price. Just to confirm that you are indeed not joining the raffle yeah? This is because I'm actually marked on the attendant sheet as attending for raffle only, so I just want to make sure. I don't mind continuing to accept your dergs though, no problem at all :)

FRT+16

———
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach oof yes I was intending to not join the raffle! I'll PA someone who's doing public buy then! Sorry :P
@Azcazach oof yes I was intending to not join the raffle! I'll PA someone who's doing public buy then! Sorry :P
@Jazzybot
I have a question, when will the winners for the boarder's raffle be drawn? Just curious! It's been a while since we heard from here.
@Jazzybot
I have a question, when will the winners for the boarder's raffle be drawn? Just curious! It's been a while since we heard from here.