Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lore's Grotto | Free Items and Dragons!!
@Leatiki15 He is! I've sent him your way.

@RayCayKar137 Sure thing!

@bugbug88 No problem, sorry about that. You are welcome to request specific familiars or let me choose, either is just fine. :3
@Leatiki15 He is! I've sent him your way.

@RayCayKar137 Sure thing!

@bugbug88 No problem, sorry about that. You are welcome to request specific familiars or let me choose, either is just fine. :3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hiii it's me...again XD
May I grab the renaming scroll? You don't need to if you want!
Hiii it's me...again XD
May I grab the renaming scroll? You don't need to if you want!
4oO1RBo.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
2RzQvX4.png
@BubblyOstrich I'm happy to send it!
@BubblyOstrich I'm happy to send it!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Hello there again!!! :D

Could I ask for the scenes Eldersea and Drakeharvest if they’re still available? :3
Hello there again!!! :D

Could I ask for the scenes Eldersea and Drakeharvest if they’re still available? :3
nVy1GDy.png
@florakass Yep! On there way to you.
@florakass Yep! On there way to you.
Hi! If still available, could I req an Elder Sea Scene and Chocolate Noggle?
Hi! If still available, could I req an Elder Sea Scene and Chocolate Noggle?
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
Can I adopt Tadar? The last thing I need is another dragon I have no idea what to do with but they're just so cool and I might use them for a fandragon too-
Can I adopt Tadar? The last thing I need is another dragon I have no idea what to do with but they're just so cool and I might use them for a fandragon too-
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
@DuxOfTheNight Sure thing!

@Rezakluttir Hey there, I'll need a link to the dragon you're interested in please. :3
@DuxOfTheNight Sure thing!

@Rezakluttir Hey there, I'll need a link to the dragon you're interested in please. :3
Mb! It was this one! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91018824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910189/91018824_350.png[/img][/url]
Mb! It was this one! 91018824_350.png
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
@Rezakluttir No worries, she’s on her way to you!
@Rezakluttir No worries, she’s on her way to you!