Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Festival Skins/Accents Grab Bags! [OPEN]
Haihai!

@Haneli You still have some left? I'm keen to buy another one (Preferably a chest if possible) for 35Kt again!

Thanksies ^.^
Haihai!

@Haneli You still have some left? I'm keen to buy another one (Preferably a chest if possible) for 35Kt again!

Thanksies ^.^
Hi @Hanelli I'd like to get a grab bag (preferably a chest, if that's okay with you). Sending 35k to you now
Hi @Hanelli I'd like to get a grab bag (preferably a chest, if that's okay with you). Sending 35k to you now
...hello me again @Hanelli uhhh I'd like to get another one? idk if you have a restriction on how many people can get, but I'm gonna just send you another 35k
...hello me again @Hanelli uhhh I'd like to get another one? idk if you have a restriction on how many people can get, but I'm gonna just send you another 35k
@HeroicCaster
Oh, feel free to come back for more! This is open until I run out of skins / accents to send out!
@HeroicCaster
Oh, feel free to come back for more! This is open until I run out of skins / accents to send out!
i have returned! sending 35 gems your way
i have returned! sending 35 gems your way
[columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/431439/43143851p.png[/img] [nextcol] Alfred: There's still quite a lot of stuff here in the back, I'm like, "Vanya how did you even survive moving all of this [b]OUT[/b] of the clan warehouse?" [/columns] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/357405/35740426p.png[/img] [nextcol] Ivan: Simple, Fedya. [b]Magic.[/b] [/columns]
43143851p.png Alfred: There's still quite a lot of stuff here in the back, I'm like, "Vanya how did you even survive moving all of this OUT of the clan warehouse?"
35740426p.png Ivan: Simple, Fedya. Magic.
@Hanelli
I'd like to buy 3 skins for 105kt
@Hanelli
I'd like to buy 3 skins for 105kt
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe
Send the money via PM, I'll send the festival stuff in a reply!
@Hahoe
Send the money via PM, I'll send the festival stuff in a reply!
@Hanelli

Sorry been akf due to RL stuff. 42 chests sounds right to me XD

So I just send the stuff via pms? Shall do right now ^^
@Hanelli

Sorry been akf due to RL stuff. 42 chests sounds right to me XD

So I just send the stuff via pms? Shall do right now ^^
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Hanelli

Psst... anything left? :o)
@Hanelli

Psst... anything left? :o)