Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Wishlist Pool
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
@pvppetblood sending you some missing familiars! [item= Salve Kamaitachi][item= Sickle Kamaitachi] @Talonmaster sending meat and insects @AnomalyBeans birthday month twin, happy late B-Day! sending you [item=Scene: Royal Chambers] My wishlist is in my sig :)
@pvppetblood sending you some missing familiars!
Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi

@Talonmaster sending meat and insects

@AnomalyBeans birthday month twin, happy late B-Day! sending you Scene: Royal Chambers

My wishlist is in my sig :)
85577423.pngwrdGjiR.png86690563.png
Hey everyone! I'm kinda new, and i'm looking for a LOT of familiars (Because I LOVE snakes and spiders and stuff like that)

I made a list of all/most of the ones I am looking for, some I forgot to list but its fine. I will attempt to remember to update this to remove listed familiars i've gotten, but I may forget. Here they are:

Peacock Spider, Speckled Peacock Spider, Ultimate Buttersnake, Colorburst Buttersnake, Mimic Buttersnake, Mottled Buttersnake, Marbled Serpenta, Acid-Tongued Serpenta, Ruffled Serpent,Tricolor Viper, Maned Cobra, Buttercup Strangler, Desert Strangler, Hydra Scorpion, Tunnel Hydra, Spirit of Wind, Prickly Strangler, Rosaline Strangler, Serpentine Lamp, Bubble Brook Gecko, Princess Petal Gecko, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, Cosmo Gecko, Corrosive Depin, Coal Carpenter, Tropical Caiman

+ Basically any snake, reptile, most amphibians, and spider familiars I do NOT own yet. PLEASE check if I own before giving I do not want to accidentally take ones I already have and have someone who wants them miss out.

I'll try to gift some people stuff too but may fail xD
Also willing to accept any familiars I need for my bestiary but not needed so don't gift unless you really want to!

Edit: I have most of them now!
Hey everyone! I'm kinda new, and i'm looking for a LOT of familiars (Because I LOVE snakes and spiders and stuff like that)

I made a list of all/most of the ones I am looking for, some I forgot to list but its fine. I will attempt to remember to update this to remove listed familiars i've gotten, but I may forget. Here they are:

Peacock Spider, Speckled Peacock Spider, Ultimate Buttersnake, Colorburst Buttersnake, Mimic Buttersnake, Mottled Buttersnake, Marbled Serpenta, Acid-Tongued Serpenta, Ruffled Serpent,Tricolor Viper, Maned Cobra, Buttercup Strangler, Desert Strangler, Hydra Scorpion, Tunnel Hydra, Spirit of Wind, Prickly Strangler, Rosaline Strangler, Serpentine Lamp, Bubble Brook Gecko, Princess Petal Gecko, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, Cosmo Gecko, Corrosive Depin, Coal Carpenter, Tropical Caiman

+ Basically any snake, reptile, most amphibians, and spider familiars I do NOT own yet. PLEASE check if I own before giving I do not want to accidentally take ones I already have and have someone who wants them miss out.

I'll try to gift some people stuff too but may fail xD
Also willing to accept any familiars I need for my bestiary but not needed so don't gift unless you really want to!

Edit: I have most of them now!
@pvppetblood sending a random familiar since I feel bad for asking for a lot and not giving anything yet, and you probably need it!
@pvppetblood sending a random familiar since I feel bad for asking for a lot and not giving anything yet, and you probably need it!
@icehorsestar sending 2 familiars that I didn't see in your bestiary~ My wishlist: • Familiars! I'm especially on the lookout for a Ragepuff as they never wanna drop for me lol • Any gene scrolls really • I need 400 more gems to get the sandsurge breed scroll, so gem donos are always nice. The scroll itself would be a godsend [emoji=sandsurge size=1] [emoji=sandsurge size=1] • jewelry-style apparel • Treasure is always in demand • If nothing else, I could always use more food, esp bugs and fishes but any work tbh Good luck, and happy projects to all!
@icehorsestar sending 2 familiars that I didn't see in your bestiary~

My wishlist:

• Familiars! I'm especially on the lookout for a Ragepuff as they never wanna drop for me lol
• Any gene scrolls really
• I need 400 more gems to get the sandsurge breed scroll, so gem donos are always nice. The scroll itself would be a godsend
• jewelry-style apparel
• Treasure is always in demand
• If nothing else, I could always use more food, esp bugs and fishes but any work tbh

Good luck, and happy projects to all!
Branching Arboretum PWYW Hatchery/Sales

Sandsurge Breeding Coalition
They/Them. FRT+2
@KhtalorYeska
@Calvair
@TheCoolSnek
@HeiHeiBug
@Xoristite

Sent :D

Don't really need anything rn, can skip me :)
@KhtalorYeska
@Calvair
@TheCoolSnek
@HeiHeiBug
@Xoristite

Sent :D

Don't really need anything rn, can skip me :)
lQKVS.gif Wishlist / Free Dragons
Finally starting to keep my wishlist in order here!
Finally starting to keep my wishlist in order here!
@ferspinai
@KhthalorYeska
@Ferascal

Sending some gifts!

Currently need the following for my hibden-

Familiars: Silkmith, Fire Grub Swarm, Catercroak, Assassin Bug
Eggs: Shadow, Earth, Fire, Wind, Water
@ferspinai
@KhthalorYeska
@Ferascal

Sending some gifts!

Currently need the following for my hibden-

Familiars: Silkmith, Fire Grub Swarm, Catercroak, Assassin Bug
Eggs: Shadow, Earth, Fire, Wind, Water
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
casually drops my wishlist in here
casually drops my wishlist in here
redoing this later lol
My wishlist is here on Izzi [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85488851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854889/85488851_350.png[/img][/url]
My wishlist is here on Izzi

85488851_350.png

Wish List
Projects
sending these gifts! @htcent [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] @Vixamus [item=Spiral Daze] wl in sig or i would love some [item=All-Seeing Shroom] :)
sending these gifts!
@htcent Pastel Rose Thorn Leg Tangle
@Vixamus Spiral Daze

wl in sig or i would love some All-Seeing Shroom :)
85577423.pngwrdGjiR.png86690563.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45