Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
Go Light Go!!!!! Even if I dont win anything from tbe Oof Raffle This has been fun and I love the badges you guys have so cool!!!!
Go Light Go!!!!! Even if I dont win anything from tbe Oof Raffle This has been fun and I love the badges you guys have so cool!!!!
@Skanti Sending three level 10 dragons by PA in just a moment (no bonuses)
@Skanti Sending three level 10 dragons by PA in just a moment (no bonuses)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

All right, I'm ready for them!

@JoyLayne

Aw, thank you! It's been great to receive your dragons!
@butcherbaby

All right, I'm ready for them!

@JoyLayne

Aw, thank you! It's been great to receive your dragons!
Your so welcome! I"m so glad to send to different attendants here and their. So nice to meet other players in the LIGHT Group!!!

@Skanti
Your so welcome! I"m so glad to send to different attendants here and their. So nice to meet other players in the LIGHT Group!!!

@Skanti
@JoyLayne

Yeah, I like these kinds of events for that reason! I would lurk too much to talk to many people, otherwise. :V
@JoyLayne

Yeah, I like these kinds of events for that reason! I would lurk too much to talk to many people, otherwise. :V
//tags out with Maple//

Hello~ I shall be one of your attendants for this evening~
//tags out with Maple//

Hello~ I shall be one of your attendants for this evening~
@shiniillumi @Skanti

I was checking out a fellow droplet's dragons on the ticket sheet and noticed there is a copy & paste error on their username for the rows 1953 - 1958 for today's sheet. It should read 5H4D0WDU57, not 5H4D0WDU58 / 5H4D0WDU59 / 5H4D0WDU60 / 5H4D0WDU61 / 5H4D0WDU62 . I'd have pinged Amorah but they are offline at the moment so I hope it is okay forwarding the issue to you lovely folks! :D

And Skanti, you are free of the hatchling spree until I finish my dinner, haha XD
@shiniillumi @Skanti

I was checking out a fellow droplet's dragons on the ticket sheet and noticed there is a copy & paste error on their username for the rows 1953 - 1958 for today's sheet. It should read 5H4D0WDU57, not 5H4D0WDU58 / 5H4D0WDU59 / 5H4D0WDU60 / 5H4D0WDU61 / 5H4D0WDU62 . I'd have pinged Amorah but they are offline at the moment so I hope it is okay forwarding the issue to you lovely folks! :D

And Skanti, you are free of the hatchling spree until I finish my dinner, haha XD
@omiki

oh noes! The dreaded ascending numbers strikes!

I'll fix it right now :D
@omiki

oh noes! The dreaded ascending numbers strikes!

I'll fix it right now :D
@Omiki

:O I'll be ready!
@Omiki

:O I'll be ready!
Tagging back out with Maple~ Was fun while I was on! I'll be back again!
Tagging back out with Maple~ Was fun while I was on! I'll be back again!