Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout- Newbies Welcome [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@MichiRei Could I please have the Orange Tabby, the Agol, the Starlight Cloak, and the Spectre Guise?
@MichiRei Could I please have the Orange Tabby, the Agol, the Starlight Cloak, and the Spectre Guise?
RoaminRonan.gif
@MichiRei could I have that male SD skin, Spelldancer? And the Sakura Owl familiar?
@MichiRei could I have that male SD skin, Spelldancer? And the Sakura Owl familiar?
@MichiRei may i have a granite guardian familiar, a cinder nymph, a flamecat fiend and a loga please?
@MichiRei may i have a granite guardian familiar, a cinder nymph, a flamecat fiend and a loga please?
@MichiRei could i have a starwood golem skin and Solarflare? Also could i have some tk if possibe? THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!
@MichiRei could i have a starwood golem skin and Solarflare? Also could i have some tk if possibe? THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!
@MichiRei Could I get the Dusk Rogue Set as well please?
@MichiRei Could I get the Dusk Rogue Set as well please?
RoaminRonan.gif
@MichiRei can I get solarflair a misc Fermilar, 3 misc skins, some pawdid claws, Hewn Philosopher's Veil a golden aviator suite
@MichiRei can I get solarflair a misc Fermilar, 3 misc skins, some pawdid claws, Hewn Philosopher's Veil a golden aviator suite
@Rt19 I'm not quite sure I understand your first request? Did you mean you wanted a stack of quartz and the two separate podid claws? I'll send the reaper guise for now though!
@Rt19 I'm not quite sure I understand your first request? Did you mean you wanted a stack of quartz and the two separate podid claws? I'll send the reaper guise for now though!
DHsCMJx.png
@MichiRei i mean each claw a pdid and the other and quarts
@MichiRei i mean each claw a pdid and the other and quarts
tDeKDnH.png
Hello!! Im pretty new here and I have no clue what to get! Any ideas? But the thing I do want is the spectral duskflapper please! @michirei
Hello!! Im pretty new here and I have no clue what to get! Any ideas? But the thing I do want is the spectral duskflapper please! @michirei
@Funghoul13 I'm sorry but you will have to choose between the items you requested. I can give you three random skins and that will count as one item, but then you'll have to choose only three others. The limit is four per person.
@Funghoul13 I'm sorry but you will have to choose between the items you requested. I can give you three random skins and that will count as one item, but then you'll have to choose only three others. The limit is four per person.
DHsCMJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12