Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Chaos Reigns Raffle ; CLOSED!
Yay, can't wait for Sunday!
Yay, can't wait for Sunday!
qbjlfo.pnghTT9mDg.png
@shadesofchaos

*sends alll the hugs!*

You are amazing and I know you put a ton of work into this raffle to make it amazing! Thank you so much !
@shadesofchaos

*sends alll the hugs!*

You are amazing and I know you put a ton of work into this raffle to make it amazing! Thank you so much !
bwPDIOd.pngOOf4SrF.gif LeXcCYI.pngOOf4SrF.gif 1ZL52oD.png
@shadesofchaos
*applause*
@shadesofchaos
*applause*
Bump
Bump
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@shadesofchaos *sighs of relief* I saw I had a ping from you from yesterday and panicked XD glad to see I didn't miss anything. I should definitely be on tomorrow and Monday :3
@shadesofchaos *sighs of relief* I saw I had a ping from you from yesterday and panicked XD glad to see I didn't miss anything. I should definitely be on tomorrow and Monday :3
hFT3jNj.png
Bump
Bump
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@shadesofchaos hope everything is okay.
@shadesofchaos hope everything is okay.
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@shadesofchaos any news? Not being impatient, just curious since your dragons are fed ^^
@shadesofchaos any news? Not being impatient, just curious since your dragons are fed ^^
8m1fLnk.jpg
[quote]@Skanti @LavenderSunrise @ellensaurus @Arctic @Pandamoniaz @PureSuicune @Chaosdragoness @Arctic @Madsparkz @sillyfangirl00 @Sorikia @WillowThorn @Theinkqusitr201 @ewerb @ranran @Risaia @Sylvette @dart @Bionicbits @AetherSeer @Kummerspeck @Ilidragon @nemodave @sarasnake99 @VermontVampyre @Theoi @UnhookingStars @Jotunheiney @butterscotch305 @StarCandle @Aleise @Mudlood @freeradical153 @Schefflera @Ikia @PandaMimi @Spookying @ScaledTengu @Niidoking @TasteLikeSeafood @Pinselohr @ChiliIcecream @Melancholic @Bunbon @Festival @Acolyte @Lanri @Adyya @desiher @WorldChaos @WMCTalon @MidNightTiger @TaintedIllusions @WaffleRocket @Enalahs @Silverins @Sorikia @EWSpirit @SkyWarped555 @Dreamweave @Kysska @Acturiesa @Lylo @Exaltier @Lolliipop @APeacefulWinter @BitterTea @Korangar @RedlaSunShowers @Classycrane @tealbee33 @rainestorms @LovingMotherOf2 @Crystal4180 @AetherDragon @Logiki @starpants @Cerebellum @Canislupus11 @Bazeen @Steamderg @GiroGirl723 @RayFisch @LavenderSunrise @arashiyama @Kesler @Lightfang @Krimie @TasteLikeSeafood @Scultone @Crywild @Retof @Kotoej @Perrydotto @ellobomalo @DragonVet @myheartyoung @Raizyn @TheDragonEmperor @Remuta[/quote] [br] [br] ----- [br] [br] [center][size=6][color=553161][b][u]CHAOS REIGNS RAFFLE DRAWING[/u][/b][/size] [br] [left][color=553161]I just want to say a huge thank you, once again, to all of you! I wish I had enough prizes for all of you to win, but hopefully those of you who didn't win still enjoyed the raffle and will participate in our next one :) I also wanted to let you guys know that between the purchased tickets and the bonus freebies many of you earned, a grand total of 17,469 tickets were claimed - that's so insanely awesome!! A huge congratulations to everyone who won here today. I'll be sending out prizes today and tomorrow! I'm giving everyone an extra 24 hours to respond to my PMs, so winners will have [b]48 hours[/b] to respond before their prizes are redrawn. Lastly, don't forget that you can sign yourself up to be notified the next time I post a raffle - the sign up sheet is [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yFf0pSl_LWVEuEVamjuUeMJYrEWYwzduc6ReNG5grm0/edit#gid=936541081]here[/url]![/left] [br] [br] ----- [br] [br] [center][b]Without further adieu...here are your winners![/b] [br] [quote]Prize of Your Choice! [i]— ANYTHING up to [u][b]1mil or 1500 gems[/b][/u]—[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - PureSuicune[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [color=transparent]-[/color] [quote][center]One Gem Marketplace Bundle [i]— your choice of one bundle, up to 700 gems —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - TaintedIllusions[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [color=transparent]-[/color] [quote][center]One Skin or Accent of Your Choice! [i]— your choice, up to [b]500 gems[/b] —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - RedlaSunShowers[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [color=transparent]-[/color] [quote][center]One Unhatched Egg of Your Choice! [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Lightfang[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [color=transparent]-[/color] [quote][center]Sylvan Apparel; Full Set [i]— one full set, your choice of color —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - sillyfangirl00[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Spirited Sprite][item=wind sprite] [b]OR[/b] [item=shadow sprite] [i]Or any other sprite of an equal or lesser value![/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - GiroGirl723[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Cupid's Kiss][item=primary gene: cherub] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Aleise[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Thyla-gene][item=tertiary gene: thylacine] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - PandaMimi[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Patience? What is this 'patience' you speak of?][item=boon of fertility][item=scroll of maturity][item=boon of fertility] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Winner requested not to be listed if they won - will be PMed privately[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Welcome Basket from the Unhealthy Addiction to Gambling Group][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Flyaway[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote]x20 [item=scroll of renaming] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Sorikia[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Noc Noc...(Who's There?)][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Ilidragon[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Shadowbinder Babies][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched shadow egg] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Raizyn[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Yin and Yang][item=agol][item=loga] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - TheDragonEmperor[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=The Coli Master's Chest][item=scratch][item=eliminate][item=ambush]x2[item=berserker]x3 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - arashiyama[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=SHINY][item=silver sylvan collection] [item=silver Sylvan Anklets][item=silver Sylvan bracelets][item=silver Sylvan dress][item=silver Sylvan headpiece] [item=silver Sylvan filigree][item=silver Sylvan twist][item=silver Sylvan lattice][item=silver Sylvan wings] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Quixotica[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Oh, Brave Warrior][center][item=ancient broadsword][item=filigree rapier][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=valkyrie blade] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Logiki[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Gilded Beauty][center][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest][item=gilded decorative chest] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Chaosdragoness[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Carnival Prize][center][item=Shady Emblem][item=shady Crown][item=gloomwillow guide][item=insubstantial illusionist] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Steamderg[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Decaying Delicacies][center]x5[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]x5 [item=bloodfly][item=buzzwing vampire] [item=picked-over bones][item=aged carcass][item=infestation maggot][item=bloated maggot] x99[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]x99[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]x99[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]x99 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Acolyte[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Paddington's Extended Family][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Voltspire Intruder] [item=Magma Embear][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Slumbering Charlatan] [item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Jadecarved Decoy] [item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=bogus manamonger][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=thornthick thief] [item=cloudkeeper herald][item=smokebillow sham][item=wavebreak snarler][item=sunsea pseudo] [item=timber tender][item=fallbrush fraud] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - LovingMotherOf2[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Creatures of the Night][center][item=Aer Phantom][item=Lux Spectre][item=otherworldly Aura][item=Somber Spirit] [center][item=carrioncorn][item=nightmare][item=greybeak reaper][item=tengu caller] [item=infestation hound][item=wraith hound][item=longneck medium][item=longneck scholar] [item=pronghorn stomper][item=wendigo][item=shatterbone vulture][item=tatterwing carcass] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Festival[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Yetis and Caimans and Hainus, Oh My!][center][item=serpenta][item=scarlet serpenta][item=harlequin stagwing][item=petalwing peryton] [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=dwarf hainu macaw][item=butter Caiman][item=gladeveins needletooth] [item=yeti brawler][item=bearded yeti][item=dunewind manticore][item=silvermane barbtail] [item=clouded mith][item=cinder mith][item=amethyst king][item=emeraldback shardspawn] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Clearplastic[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Light Flight Starter Kit][center][item=sunbeam ursa][item=soft lightweaver idol][item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest][item=immaculate tablet]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Skanti[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Lightning Flight Starter Kit][center][item=livewire grizzly][item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll][item=electropunk chest][item=charged sprocket]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Scultone[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Fire Flight Starter Kit][center][item=magma embear][item=smoldering flamecaller puppet][item=furnace queen chest][item=glowing ember]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - ChiliIcecream[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Arcane Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Exotic Arcanist Idol][item=Soul Gems Chest][item=magical shard]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Lylo[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Plague Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Graveyard Guardian][item=Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy][item=Plague Touched Chest][item=all-seeing shroom]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - VermontVampyre[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Earth Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Cragbacked Bouldursa][item=Heavy Earthshaker Idol][item=Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest][item=charged sprocket]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Perrydotto[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Ice Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Snowsquall Souvenir Chest][item=eternal snow]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Korangar[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Shadow Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=Faded Shadowbinder Effigy][item=Circus Mage Chest][item=shimmering pinecone]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Dreamweave[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Wind Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Playful Windsinger Puppet][item=Bamboo Guardian Chest][item=messengers scroll]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Jotunheiney[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Water Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll][item=Waveswept Chest][item=giant sand dollar]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - StarCandle[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Nature Flight Starter Kit][center][item=Timber Tender][item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][item=Springly Sprouts Chest][item=bladed flatleaf]x50 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - ellobomalo[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Monsters Under Your Bed][item=disoriented spirit][item=bloodfly][br] [b]OR[/b][br] [item=malevolent spirit][item=buzzwing vampire] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Cerebellum[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [center][quote=Snakebite][item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Mudlood[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Butterfly Kisses][item=secondary gene: butterfly] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Spookying[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [center][quote=A Jenny of Giraffes][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=secondary gene: hex] [i]fun fact: a group of giraffes in motion is called a jenny![/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Enalahs[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Breed Change Starter Kit][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: guardian][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: mirror] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - starpants[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Breed Change Fanatic][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: skydancer] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Theoi[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Breed Change Aficionado][item=breed change: wildclaw] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - WMCTalon[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Stop mucking about!][item=copper muck]x10[item=silver muck]x2[item=gold muck]x1 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - SkyWarped555[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=goo-ross!][item=green goo]x6[item=yellow goo]x5[item=orange goo]x4 [item=red goo]x3[item=purple goo]x2[item=blue goo]x1 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - AetherDragon[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Sludgebomb][item=green sludge]x6[item=yellow sludge]x5[item=orange sludge]x4 [item=red sludge]x3[item=purple sludge]x2[item=blue sludge]x1 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Classycrane[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Yooze won!][item=green ooze]x6[item=yellow ooze]x5[item=orange ooze]x4 [item=red ooze]x3[item=purple ooze]x2[item=blue ooze]x1 [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - butterscotch305[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Baldwin's Apprentice][item=green goo][item=yellow goo] [item=orange goo][item=red goo][item=purple goo][item=blue goo] [item=green sludge][item=yellow sludge] [item=orange sludge][item=red sludge][item=purple sludge][item=blue sludge] [item=green ooze][item=yellow ooze] [item=orange ooze][item=red ooze][item=purple ooze][item=blue ooze] [item=grey slime][item=white slime][item=black slime] [item=copper muck][item=silver muck][item=gold muck] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - freeradical153[/b][/color][/size][/quote] [quote=Food Sampler][center]Four stacks of Two (2) Point Food [i]— one seafood, one meat, one insect, one plant —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - rainestorms[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Food Enthusiast][center]Three stacks of Three (3) Point Food [i]— one seafood, one meat, one insect —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - MidNightTiger[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Food Collector][center]Two stacks of Four (4) Point Food [i]— one seafood, one meat —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Theinkqusitr201[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Gourmet Chef][center]One Stack of Five (5) Point Food [i]— your choice of type —[/i] [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - TasteLikeSeafood[/b][/color][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Artfully Yours][img]http://img03.deviantart.net/db86/i/2016/091/9/3/garou___fr_by_soch_chy-d9x9o7i.png[/img] [br] [i]One colored headshot of any dragon of your choosing, drawn by the lovely Sochy! Thank you Sochy for donating your services as a prize! [size=4][color=red][b]WINNER - Risaia[/b][/color][/size][/quote]

CHAOS REIGNS RAFFLE DRAWING

I just want to say a huge thank you, once again, to all of you! I wish I had enough prizes for all of you to win, but hopefully those of you who didn't win still enjoyed the raffle and will participate in our next one :)

I also wanted to let you guys know that between the purchased tickets and the bonus freebies many of you earned, a grand total of 17,469 tickets were claimed - that's so insanely awesome!! A huge congratulations to everyone who won here today. I'll be sending out prizes today and tomorrow! I'm giving everyone an extra 24 hours to respond to my PMs, so winners will have 48 hours to respond before their prizes are redrawn.

Lastly, don't forget that you can sign yourself up to be notified the next time I post a raffle - the sign up sheet is here!

Without further adieu...here are your winners!

Quote:
Prize of Your Choice!
— ANYTHING up to 1mil or 1500 gems
WINNER - PureSuicune
-
Quote:
One Gem Marketplace Bundle
— your choice of one bundle, up to 700 gems —
WINNER - TaintedIllusions
-
Quote:
One Skin or Accent of Your Choice!
— your choice, up to 500 gems
WINNER - RedlaSunShowers
-
Quote:
One Unhatched Egg of Your Choice!
WINNER - Lightfang
-
Quote:
Sylvan Apparel; Full Set
— one full set, your choice of color —
WINNER - sillyfangirl00
Spirited Sprite wrote:
Wind Sprite
OR
Shadow Sprite
Or any other sprite of an equal or lesser value!
WINNER - GiroGirl723
Cupid's Kiss wrote:
Primary Gene: Cherub
WINNER - Aleise
Thyla-gene wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
WINNER - PandaMimi
Patience? What is this patience you speak of? wrote:
Boon of Fertility Scroll of Maturity Boon of Fertility
WINNER - Winner requested not to be listed if they won - will be PMed privately
Welcome Basket from the Unhealthy Addiction to Gambling Group wrote:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll
WINNER - Flyaway
Quote:
x20
Scroll of Renaming
WINNER - Sorikia
Noc Noc...(Who's There?) wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg
WINNER - Ilidragon
Shadowbinder Babies wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
WINNER - Raizyn
Yin and Yang wrote:
Agol Loga
WINNER - TheDragonEmperor
The Coli Master's Chest wrote:
Scratch Eliminate Ambush x2 Berserker x3
WINNER - arashiyama
SHINY wrote:
Silver Sylvan Collection
Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Headpiece
Silver Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Twist Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Wings
WINNER - Quixotica
Oh, Brave Warrior wrote:
Ancient Broadsword Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade
WINNER - Logiki
Gilded Beauty wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Gilded Decorative Chest
WINNER - Chaosdragoness
Carnival Prize wrote:
Shady Emblem Shady Crown Gloomwillow Guide Insubstantial Illusionist
WINNER - Steamderg
Decaying Delicacies wrote:
x5xxxxxxxxxxxx5
Bloodfly Buzzwing Vampire
Picked-Over Bones Aged Carcass Infestation Maggot Bloated Maggot
x99xxxxxxxxxxx99xxxxxxxxxxx99xxxxxxxxxxx99
WINNER - Acolyte
Paddington's Extended Family wrote:
Sunbeam Ursa Sundial Imposter Livewire Grizzly Voltspire Intruder
Magma Embear Lavaborne Hoax Hibernal Starbear Slumbering Charlatan
Graveyard Guardian Fungusbearing Phony Cragbacked Bouldursa Jadecarved Decoy
Polarfreeze Defender Bogus Manamonger Murktooth Bramblekeep Thornthick Thief
Cloudkeeper Herald Smokebillow Sham Wavebreak Snarler Sunsea Pseudo
Timber Tender Fallbrush Fraud
WINNER - LovingMotherOf2
Creatures of the Night wrote:
Aer Phantom Lux Spectre Otherworldly Aura Somber Spirit
Carrioncorn Nightmare Greybeak Reaper Tengu Caller
Infestation Hound Wraith Hound Longneck Medium Longneck Scholar
Pronghorn Stomper Shatterbone Vulture Tatterwing Carcass
WINNER - Festival
Yetis and Caimans and Hainus, Oh My! wrote:
Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta Harlequin Stagwing Petalwing Peryton
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Dwarf Hainu Macaw Butter Caiman Gladeveins Needletooth
Yeti Brawler Bearded Yeti Dunewind Manticore Silvermane Barbtail
Clouded Mith Cinder Mith Amethyst King Emeraldback Shardspawn
WINNER - Clearplastic
Light Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Sunbeam Ursa Soft Lightweaver Idol Sunbeam Sentinel Chest Immaculate Tablet x50
WINNER - Skanti
Lightning Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Livewire Grizzly Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Electropunk Chest Charged Sprocket x50
WINNER - Scultone
Fire Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Magma Embear Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Furnace Queen Chest Glowing Ember x50
WINNER - ChiliIcecream
Arcane Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Hibernal Starbear Exotic Arcanist Idol Soul Gems Chest Magical Shard x50
WINNER - Lylo
Plague Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Graveyard Guardian Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Plague Touched Chest All-Seeing Shroom x50
WINNER - VermontVampyre
Earth Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Cragbacked Bouldursa Heavy Earthshaker Idol Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest Charged Sprocket x50
WINNER - Perrydotto
Ice Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Polarfreeze Defender Furry Icewarden Puppet Snowsquall Souvenir Chest Eternal Snow x50
WINNER - Korangar
Shadow Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Murktooth Bramblekeep Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Circus Mage Chest Shimmering Pinecone x50
WINNER - Dreamweave
Wind Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Cloudkeeper Herald Playful Windsinger Puppet Bamboo Guardian Chest x50
WINNER - Jotunheiney
Water Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Wavebreak Snarler Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Waveswept Chest Giant Sand Dollar x50
WINNER - StarCandle
Nature Flight Starter Kit wrote:
Timber Tender Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Springly Sprouts Chest Bladed Flatleaf x50
WINNER - ellobomalo
Monsters Under Your Bed wrote:
Disoriented Spirit Bloodfly

OR

Malevolent Spirit Buzzwing Vampire
WINNER - Cerebellum
Snakebite wrote:
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
WINNER - Mudlood
Butterfly Kisses wrote:
Secondary Gene: Butterfly
WINNER - Spookying
A Jenny of Giraffes wrote:
Primary Gene: Giraffe Secondary Gene: Hex
fun fact: a group of giraffes in motion is called a jenny!
WINNER - Enalahs
Breed Change Starter Kit wrote:
Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror
WINNER - starpants
Breed Change Fanatic wrote:
Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Skydancer
WINNER - Theoi
Breed Change Aficionado wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
WINNER - WMCTalon
Stop mucking about! wrote:
Copper Muck x10 Silver Muck x2 Gold Muck x1
WINNER - SkyWarped555
goo-ross! wrote:
Green Goo x6 Yellow Goo x5 Orange Goo x4
Red Goo x3 Purple Goo x2 Blue Goo x1
WINNER - AetherDragon
Sludgebomb wrote:
Green Sludge x6 Yellow Sludge x5 Orange Sludge x4
Red Sludge x3 Purple Sludge x2 Blue Sludge x1
WINNER - Classycrane
Yooze won! wrote:
Green Ooze x6 Yellow Ooze x5 Orange Ooze x4
Red Ooze x3 Purple Ooze x2 Blue Ooze x1
WINNER - butterscotch305
Baldwin's Apprentice wrote:
Green Goo Yellow Goo
Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo
Green Sludge Yellow Sludge
Orange Sludge Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge
Green Ooze Yellow Ooze
Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze
Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime
Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck
WINNER - freeradical153
Food Sampler wrote:
Four stacks of Two (2) Point Food
— one seafood, one meat, one insect, one plant —
WINNER - rainestorms
Food Enthusiast wrote:
Three stacks of Three (3) Point Food
— one seafood, one meat, one insect —
WINNER - MidNightTiger
Food Collector wrote:
Two stacks of Four (4) Point Food
— one seafood, one meat —
WINNER - Theinkqusitr201
Gourmet Chef wrote:
One Stack of Five (5) Point Food
— your choice of type —
WINNER - TasteLikeSeafood
Artfully Yours wrote:
garou___fr_by_soch_chy-d9x9o7i.png

One colored headshot of any dragon of your choosing, drawn by the lovely Sochy! Thank you Sochy for donating your services as a prize!
WINNER - Risaia
Congrats to all the winners!

-sulks off sadly-
Congrats to all the winners!

-sulks off sadly-
button_v2_by_crookedramblings-da10otr.pngtumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko3_100.png