Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Prize Pack Frenzy [ENDED]
@Marit I'd like to enter for 1, 2, and 3! Thanks!
@Marit I'd like to enter for 1, 2, and 3! Thanks!
kY5nwhE.png
@Marit I'd like to enter for prize pack 2
@Marit I'd like to enter for prize pack 2
@Marit pack 1 please <3
@Marit pack 1 please <3
raffle5.png nSVvDGPs.jpg2ugi1oy.gifKKv65xJ.png
@Marit

Bumping thread back to top of list...was way down on page 6 this morning.
@Marit

Bumping thread back to top of list...was way down on page 6 this morning.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Marit hi I'd like to be entered in the pack 2 its the citrine apparel thank you =)
@Marit hi I'd like to be entered in the pack 2 its the citrine apparel thank you =)
qk1BHu2.png
@kithri

Thanks for the bump!

I'm using this chance to say that there won't be any new price packs today, as I've gotten sick and don't really have the energy to do all that work right now. And tomorrow I'll also be moving to my school, so I have to pack my stuff today as well.

However, I will announce yesterday's winners a soon as I can, as well as send out the prices!

Sorry for the delay, and sorry for the early end of this raffle, I hope you guys enjoyed it because I had fun!
@kithri

Thanks for the bump!

I'm using this chance to say that there won't be any new price packs today, as I've gotten sick and don't really have the energy to do all that work right now. And tomorrow I'll also be moving to my school, so I have to pack my stuff today as well.

However, I will announce yesterday's winners a soon as I can, as well as send out the prices!

Sorry for the delay, and sorry for the early end of this raffle, I hope you guys enjoyed it because I had fun!
lqcMCuq.png
[center][size=6]10.04.2015 winners![/size] [size=5][b]#1[/b][/size] [quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11843049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118431/11843049_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][b]NOVA[/b][/size] [b]Level 10[/b] - Unstatted [i]Crystal Shimmer Gembound Midnight Obsidian Obsidian [/i] [b]Winner:[/b] @SpaceGlitter [/quote] [size=5][b]#2[/b][/size] [quote] [item=citrine flourish anklets][item=citrine flourish belt][item=citrine flourish bracelet][item=citrine flourish necklace][item=citrine flourish eye piece][item=citrine flourish wing drape][item=citrine flourish tail drape][item=citrine flourish tail clasp] [size=5][b]Citrine Flourish Apparel[/b][/size] Full set, 8 different pieces. [b]Winner:[/b] @SirRex [/quote] [size=5][b]#3[/b][/size] [quote] [size=5][b]Seafood for days[/b][/size] [item=chewy tentacle]x30 [item=squirming tentacle]x30 [item=copperband butterflyfish]x30 [item=butterflyfish]x30 [b]Winner:[/b] @Unika [/quote] Congrats! You will recieve your prices shortly! Sorry for the delayed announcement! [/center]
10.04.2015 winners!

Quote:

11843049_350.png

NOVA
Level 10 - Unstatted
Crystal Shimmer Gembound
Midnight Obsidian Obsidian

Winner:
@SpaceGlitter

Quote:
Citrine Flourish Anklets Citrine Flourish Belt Citrine Flourish Bracelet Citrine Flourish Necklace Citrine Flourish Eye Piece Citrine Flourish Wing Drape Citrine Flourish Tail Drape Citrine Flourish Tail Clasp
Citrine Flourish Apparel
Full set, 8 different pieces.

Winner:
@SirRex

Quote:
Seafood for days
Chewy Tentacle x30 Squirming Tentacle x30 Copperband Butterflyfish x30 Butterflyfish x30

Winner:
@Unika

Congrats! You will recieve your prices shortly! Sorry for the delayed announcement!
lqcMCuq.png