Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ★ Free Colourful Dragon Giveaway ★
@Aquaris Awesome :)

@Sayorafina Sure~
@Aquaris Awesome :)

@Sayorafina Sure~
sig-2.png
Giving the current giveaway one more day because I'm away from home right now and can't do any updates til I get back.
Giving the current giveaway one more day because I'm away from home right now and can't do any updates til I get back.
sig-2.png
@rayn

M-May I have that beautiful wildclaw?
@rayn

M-May I have that beautiful wildclaw?
m59NfS2.png
@DragonClawz Thanks for your interest! This is actually a free give-away, where I draw names for the dragon since I just thought it would be more fair... I had many people who wanted a dragon I had up for grabs but because everyone was in different time zones, some people didn't get the chance. So I felt bad and decided to do give away draws instead. :) Just enter your name in the form if you want to participate ^_^
@DragonClawz Thanks for your interest! This is actually a free give-away, where I draw names for the dragon since I just thought it would be more fair... I had many people who wanted a dragon I had up for grabs but because everyone was in different time zones, some people didn't get the chance. So I felt bad and decided to do give away draws instead. :) Just enter your name in the form if you want to participate ^_^
sig-2.png
@rayn

Yup! I did! And are you currently up on donation that involves dragons?

Edit: Saw your lair and gasped. If I donate, It'll be full--
@rayn

Yup! I did! And are you currently up on donation that involves dragons?

Edit: Saw your lair and gasped. If I donate, It'll be full--
m59NfS2.png
@DragonClawz There's no need for donations if that's what you mean xD;; Though I am thinking about a project for the future :) Thanks though!!
@DragonClawz There's no need for donations if that's what you mean xD;; Though I am thinking about a project for the future :) Thanks though!!
sig-2.png
@Chosenfire @Lykantos @Antiqua @catnipsoup @plasticalibi @Riazy @VerdantDargon @InkedPaw @Sayorafina @Chibilightsage @Aquaris @abokado @asynchrony @mlein @CrisMuyo @mands @ramenraptor @Broadwaypizano @BellowsLizard @corrinefluffy @Harukai @GoGoInaro @DragonClawz @filteredinferno @flypupaflyyyyy @Seratrix Hi everyone! Here to announce the winner for the giveaway of this lovely: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3940401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39405/3940401_350.png[/img] [/url] The lucky person who gets this dragon is... Riazy! Congratulations! I've sent you a CR. :) To everyone who participated, thanks so much. Please be reminded that there will always be dragons for give away in future! If you want to be updated when that will happen, let me knnow if you wish to be pinged. All give aways are held here :) Thanks!!!
@Chosenfire @Lykantos @Antiqua @catnipsoup @plasticalibi @Riazy @VerdantDargon @InkedPaw @Sayorafina @Chibilightsage @Aquaris @abokado @asynchrony @mlein @CrisMuyo @mands @ramenraptor @Broadwaypizano @BellowsLizard @corrinefluffy @Harukai @GoGoInaro @DragonClawz @filteredinferno @flypupaflyyyyy @Seratrix

Hi everyone! Here to announce the winner for the giveaway of this lovely:

3940401_350.png

The lucky person who gets this dragon is...

Riazy!

Congratulations! I've sent you a CR. :)

To everyone who participated, thanks so much. Please be reminded that there will always be dragons for give away in future! If you want to be updated when that will happen, let me knnow if you wish to be pinged. All give aways are held here :)

Thanks!!!
sig-2.png
@rayn may i be pinged?
@rayn may i be pinged?
KvIy6dR.png2Ay2wvu.gifkJXIEWg.gif
@Seratrix Sure :)
@Seratrix Sure :)
sig-2.png
@rayn May I be pinged please?
@rayn May I be pinged please?
1fM5pb3.png