Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Exalt Arena Challenge
@pinglist-20707 Tiny update because I'm mostly AFK on here for now but we did have another hatchling from Shadow and his mate! Meet Azarus who has some very matchy light eyes but in a way you wouldn't expect! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95470546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/954706/95470546_350.png[/img][/url] When he grows up his eyes match the end of his purple markings [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=15&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=45&winggene=46&wings=10&auth=a1a82de2240bc90dfbf7b60c9765815655442adc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As usual this baby is free to members here! If you already took one of his offspring feel free to trade for this one! For now I prefer you take just one of the offspring until everybody else has a chance to grab one.
@Event Notifications

Tiny update because I'm mostly AFK on here for now but we did have another hatchling from Shadow and his mate! Meet Azarus who has some very matchy light eyes but in a way you wouldn't expect!

95470546_350.png

When he grows up his eyes match the end of his purple markings

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=15&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=45&winggene=46&wings=10&auth=a1a82de2240bc90dfbf7b60c9765815655442adc&dummyext=prev.png

As usual this baby is free to members here! If you already took one of his offspring feel free to trade for this one! For now I prefer you take just one of the offspring until everybody else has a chance to grab one.
Oh what a stunning baby from such an evil father. I adore him, 10/10. Good job Shadow.
Oh what a stunning baby from such an evil father. I adore him, 10/10. Good job Shadow.
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+2 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
ArcDom MOON Runner
xxxx Nova100.png xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@DiRoxy
Unfortunately he doesn't care for your compliments but I do. :') I'll thank you in his stead.
@DiRoxy
Unfortunately he doesn't care for your compliments but I do. :') I'll thank you in his stead.
He's so pretty T~T
He's so pretty T~T
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
@otakuderp13

Free to a good home~ Hehe are you interested?
@otakuderp13

Free to a good home~ Hehe are you interested?
*pokes head in* If he's an adult and he somehow doesn't find a home by that time, I will very happily take him in! Matchy in unexpected ways is my jam owo
*pokes head in* If he's an adult and he somehow doesn't find a home by that time, I will very happily take him in! Matchy in unexpected ways is my jam owo
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite

Nobody has claimed him yet so I'll let you know :3 I'm glad he has a backup plan!
@Malachite

Nobody has claimed him yet so I'll let you know :3 I'm glad he has a backup plan!
@Malachite
If you'd still like him he's all grown :3 I'll send a CR once you confirm you're still interested!
@Malachite
If you'd still like him he's all grown :3 I'll send a CR once you confirm you're still interested!
Definitely still interested in Azarus!
Definitely still interested in Azarus!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@New Competitors
Tentatively open again. Still catching up. Check these links for the current dragons on the chopping block
Quick Links:
Being Leveled - Next In Line
@New Competitors
Tentatively open again. Still catching up. Check these links for the current dragons on the chopping block
Quick Links:
Being Leveled - Next In Line