Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Over Achiever...?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello!

In the Right Hand corner I noticed that beside the compas thingy indicating the amount of achievements I've earned there is the number 470. I was pretty sure that this was grossly above my achievement number last I checked so I clicked to see what had happened. Under "Miscellaneous" I have apparently achieved 195%... ._.' Huh? And when I clicked on that, there were no extra achievements, I should only have 80 points max... I don't think that's worth 195%... I could be wrong though... Anyway, I went and checked out "Recent Clan Activity" to see if that would explain anything and I had seemingly 5 pages of "Made 10,000 Treasure" notices... Are those supposed to keep showing up after the initial 10,000?

Sorry to be a bother and I hope this all gets sorted out. Thanks so much for your help! :)

~Story
Hello!

In the Right Hand corner I noticed that beside the compas thingy indicating the amount of achievements I've earned there is the number 470. I was pretty sure that this was grossly above my achievement number last I checked so I clicked to see what had happened. Under "Miscellaneous" I have apparently achieved 195%... ._.' Huh? And when I clicked on that, there were no extra achievements, I should only have 80 points max... I don't think that's worth 195%... I could be wrong though... Anyway, I went and checked out "Recent Clan Activity" to see if that would explain anything and I had seemingly 5 pages of "Made 10,000 Treasure" notices... Are those supposed to keep showing up after the initial 10,000?

Sorry to be a bother and I hope this all gets sorted out. Thanks so much for your help! :)

~Story
windsingerborder.jpg
I have multiple pages of

" 07/22 Earned: Familiar Friends Collect 5 Familiars in your Bestiary. "

messages.

I have 600 points go me or something. XD
I have multiple pages of

" 07/22 Earned: Familiar Friends Collect 5 Familiars in your Bestiary. "

messages.

I have 600 points go me or something. XD
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Yeah mines weird too. It says I have 1180 achievement points and 155% completed on gathering. While this does make me look incredibly awesome, I believe it is unfortunately false. :P
Yeah mines weird too. It says I have 1180 achievement points and 155% completed on gathering. While this does make me look incredibly awesome, I believe it is unfortunately false. :P
I got my 910 from reaching level 10 scavaging twenty bagilion times
woop woop
I like it
let me keep it
I have more braggin rights haha

edit
I am best scavenger
bown down upon me and my grabby hands
I got my 910 from reaching level 10 scavaging twenty bagilion times
woop woop
I like it
let me keep it
I have more braggin rights haha

edit
I am best scavenger
bown down upon me and my grabby hands
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Oh and it says I only have one familiar when I actually have 2 active.
Oh and it says I only have one familiar when I actually have 2 active.
Well... I am glad and sad to see that I am not alone, but at least I've written a place for all of these reports to go. Good luck mods/coders! :)
Well... I am glad and sad to see that I am not alone, but at least I've written a place for all of these reports to go. Good luck mods/coders! :)
windsingerborder.jpg
I got a lightning egg this morning and it registered the achievement, but right after I finished scavenging and I tried to load a different page it showed me being logged out. When I logged back in I no longer show the additional points for the egg or seem to have the achievement listed as done.

I did however still get all the items I scavenged, thankfully.
I got a lightning egg this morning and it registered the achievement, but right after I finished scavenging and I tried to load a different page it showed me being logged out. When I logged back in I no longer show the additional points for the egg or seem to have the achievement listed as done.

I did however still get all the items I scavenged, thankfully.
CxPmkny.png
I had this problem, too. I went from 350 to 680 mostly on multiple "scavenger level 10" notices, as far as I can tell.
I had this problem, too. I went from 350 to 680 mostly on multiple "scavenger level 10" notices, as far as I can tell.
Oh, I thought I'd been doing something wrong. :p
Oh, I thought I'd been doing something wrong. :p
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Yep, here's my achievements page:
glitch_zps881f8e7a.png
Yep, here's my achievements page:
glitch_zps881f8e7a.png
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page