Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newb looking for research note buds!
Hello all! I've been playing for about a month now, and have really enjoyed my time here on this site so far! I was drawn to Water by the themes of the flight. I felt so happy during the Fathoms event to have chosen absentee Tidedad (one day we will find him [emoji=fathom sad size=1]). I've been enjoying collecting interesting dragons from the auction house and adoptable threads, and have begun investing in nests and breeding. Been working on some fun lore, but I'm no writer. I'm not super active in forums or anything, and am mainly looking for more friends to exchange research notes with for Arlo's digs! Trying my best to clear Deepsea Dive. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Feel free to send me a request! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello all!

I've been playing for about a month now, and have really enjoyed my time here on this site so far! I was drawn to Water by the themes of the flight. I felt so happy during the Fathoms event to have chosen absentee Tidedad (one day we will find him ).

I've been enjoying collecting interesting dragons from the auction house and adoptable threads, and have begun investing in nests and breeding. Been working on some fun lore, but I'm no writer. I'm not super active in forums or anything, and am mainly looking for more friends to exchange research notes with for Arlo's digs! Trying my best to clear Deepsea Dive.

Feel free to send me a request!
SqyP1.gif0XyHL.gifE4C3B.gif25yGo.gif
Hello! Welcome to the site! I'd be happy to be your research Bud =) Friend request sent!
Hello! Welcome to the site! I'd be happy to be your research Bud =) Friend request sent!
@fayequeenv Thanks for the notes! I'll be able to share some with you tomorrow! :)
@fayequeenv Thanks for the notes! I'll be able to share some with you tomorrow! :)
SqyP1.gif0XyHL.gifE4C3B.gif25yGo.gif
Welcome! We can share research notes too if you want! :)
Welcome! We can share research notes too if you want! :)
~See you in the fog~