Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So many active users today...
1 2
Why are there so many players on flight rising today?
Why are there so many players on flight rising today?
Lots of guests on, probably bots.
Lots of guests on, probably bots.
AqaqXxe.png
There are currently 1619 users and 5058 guests visiting Flight Rising.

Most likely bots and invisible players.
There are currently 1619 users and 5058 guests visiting Flight Rising.

Most likely bots and invisible players.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
I had no idea you could check that stat, that is really interesting. Also a bit disturbing... I always thought that the number of "Users Online" was all logged in people. What do people do here if they're not logged in? Am confused [emoji=dusthide confused size=1]
I had no idea you could check that stat, that is really interesting. Also a bit disturbing... I always thought that the number of "Users Online" was all logged in people. What do people do here if they're not logged in? Am confused
It's been that busy for a few days now. I think people might be getting a little concerned.
It's been that busy for a few days now. I think people might be getting a little concerned.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
i saw it was over 6k the other evening, some pages were loading slowly :/
i saw it was over 6k the other evening, some pages were loading slowly :/
queen_katoe.gif
why would there be so many bots on? besides like, a DOS attack XP
why would there be so many bots on? besides like, a DOS attack XP
I know it might be concerning seeing high numbers, but its just players with their accounts set to invisible. No to mention, any time that the user count gets actually concerningly high, Staff knows and they monitor.

Plus, bots aren't always harmful, nor is there usually an active person behind them. Most bots just crawlers or scrapers that go around collecting relevant information on the site (literally just for search engines).
I know it might be concerning seeing high numbers, but its just players with their accounts set to invisible. No to mention, any time that the user count gets actually concerningly high, Staff knows and they monitor.

Plus, bots aren't always harmful, nor is there usually an active person behind them. Most bots just crawlers or scrapers that go around collecting relevant information on the site (literally just for search engines).
2KAdknV.png
gTTW2gA.png
GW180jv.png
uVEyOnT.png
DshAKj6.png
iR2WNmx.png
m0cjLtv.png
I'm thinking maybe someone fairly popular on some social media platform mentioned FR and a bunch of their fans are checking it out? It's happened before.

Site has been really laggy for me for a few days now though. Not sure if it's related or just my browser needing to update or something.
I'm thinking maybe someone fairly popular on some social media platform mentioned FR and a bunch of their fans are checking it out? It's happened before.

Site has been really laggy for me for a few days now though. Not sure if it's related or just my browser needing to update or something.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
The site hasn't been laggy for us but we've noticed that the player count is pushing past 5500+ a lot more often within the past two weeks? we usually only saw that when it was 8pm on fr+0, not all day
The site hasn't been laggy for us but we've noticed that the player count is pushing past 5500+ a lot more often within the past two weeks? we usually only saw that when it was 8pm on fr+0, not all day
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
1 2