Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Returning - looking for Food
Hey everyone! I was active everyday for more that 2 years but after recently graduating and starting a new job I went completely cold turkey. I stop by every now and then because I still love the game but my Clan Energy was always depleted and it's pretty daunting thinking of how much food I need to get to have all my dragons back to 100% Food Caches used to be so much cheaper! :'( If anyone has food to spare or would want to set up a trade I have been playing since 2020 and have a good amount of clothing/ingredients/familiars we could maybe set up a trade for. As I am primarily a Skydancer lair Plants would be most appreciated but anything helps :) I'll be grinding in the coliseum for now, happy to be back![emoji=snowflake size=1]
Hey everyone!

I was active everyday for more that 2 years but after recently graduating and starting a new job I went completely cold turkey. I stop by every now and then because I still love the game but my Clan Energy was always depleted and it's pretty daunting thinking of how much food I need to get to have all my dragons back to 100% Food Caches used to be so much cheaper! :'(

If anyone has food to spare or would want to set up a trade I have been playing since 2020 and have a good amount of clothing/ingredients/familiars we could maybe set up a trade for. As I am primarily a Skydancer lair Plants would be most appreciated but anything helps :)

I'll be grinding in the coliseum for now, happy to be back!
madsi | she/they |
@madsi

I have many many plants. A 99 stack of 4 point plants is 13g on AH atm, I can do 10 stacks of plants for let's say 100-120g? Would prefer payment in an old fest fam in that price rage if that sounds good for you?
@madsi

I have many many plants. A 99 stack of 4 point plants is 13g on AH atm, I can do 10 stacks of plants for let's say 100-120g? Would prefer payment in an old fest fam in that price rage if that sounds good for you?
AWmPZJK.png