Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mutated Dragons
Hi, I thought of a little idea of mutated dragons. For example, albino, melanistic, etc. There could be a very small chance of hatching mutated dragons in any nest, and maybe that chance could be increased if their parents have that specific mutation. Thanks!

Hi, I thought of a little idea of mutated dragons. For example, albino, melanistic, etc. There could be a very small chance of hatching mutated dragons in any nest, and maybe that chance could be increased if their parents have that specific mutation. Thanks!

d2c37fe8cbf1f9ccf44049085226487b.jpg
honestly i would not think this would be good idea as it is.

basically, it is due to the nature of the game being very against this. flight rising has operated since the beginning as a game where you can have full control of the outcome of your breeding, and you will always know what kind of dragons you can get from breeding. for many users its the main reason why they love flight rising (including me. the whole reason why i quit lioden soon after starting was the random uncontrolled breeding results).

in past introduction of uncontrolled breeding excusive randomness like this (the eye types) was received extremely poorly, since people do not like random uncontrolled things shuffling their plans around in game where it has never been a thing, and its unfair for already existing dragons (which is why vials exist now).

i think better idea would be item applied to nest that gives chances for mutations to occur, and some alternate method of obtaining it outside of breeding, and a way to remove mutations. this would still give players the control, and would not exclude already existing dragons, and still spice up the breeding with unexpected results.
honestly i would not think this would be good idea as it is.

basically, it is due to the nature of the game being very against this. flight rising has operated since the beginning as a game where you can have full control of the outcome of your breeding, and you will always know what kind of dragons you can get from breeding. for many users its the main reason why they love flight rising (including me. the whole reason why i quit lioden soon after starting was the random uncontrolled breeding results).

in past introduction of uncontrolled breeding excusive randomness like this (the eye types) was received extremely poorly, since people do not like random uncontrolled things shuffling their plans around in game where it has never been a thing, and its unfair for already existing dragons (which is why vials exist now).

i think better idea would be item applied to nest that gives chances for mutations to occur, and some alternate method of obtaining it outside of breeding, and a way to remove mutations. this would still give players the control, and would not exclude already existing dragons, and still spice up the breeding with unexpected results.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
No support as this would be even worse than the eye-pocalypse. In addition to what Ralzakark said, random mutations exclude all pre existing dragons, locking their owners out of a feature they may want to use on them. Plus, if players want albino dragons, they could use the existing colors to create one.
No support as this would be even worse than the eye-pocalypse. In addition to what Ralzakark said, random mutations exclude all pre existing dragons, locking their owners out of a feature they may want to use on them. Plus, if players want albino dragons, they could use the existing colors to create one.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?