Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | It's been a tough time.
I dunno bout you guys, but. Last I remember I was excited and waiting for Ice holiday then being disappointed that I missed most of it. And all of a sudden it's just about Shadow holiday and I'll probably end up missing a lot of it too. I could use some positivity or just fellow humanness.

What's happened in your life in the last month? What are you happy about? What do you want to improve upon?

Cheers my friends.
I dunno bout you guys, but. Last I remember I was excited and waiting for Ice holiday then being disappointed that I missed most of it. And all of a sudden it's just about Shadow holiday and I'll probably end up missing a lot of it too. I could use some positivity or just fellow humanness.

What's happened in your life in the last month? What are you happy about? What do you want to improve upon?

Cheers my friends.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
Not the greatest start of the year. Possibly I'm a bit happy that I could help someone in any way I can. Art and writing. I'm quite fascinated with writing these days but I easily get burnt out.

But hey, if anything, I just wish and hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are. It's alright if you missed some or probably a few stuff from the holiday, just know there are other events too if you're able to be available at that time. I even could give you some stuff if you missed some of them. I apologize, I am not the greatest at cheering someone else up. I suppose from what I am saying is that just take care of yourself and have a wonderful day at your place.
Not the greatest start of the year. Possibly I'm a bit happy that I could help someone in any way I can. Art and writing. I'm quite fascinated with writing these days but I easily get burnt out.

But hey, if anything, I just wish and hope you have a wonderful day wherever you are. It's alright if you missed some or probably a few stuff from the holiday, just know there are other events too if you're able to be available at that time. I even could give you some stuff if you missed some of them. I apologize, I am not the greatest at cheering someone else up. I suppose from what I am saying is that just take care of yourself and have a wonderful day at your place.
TmP97bI.png
ExfcDGa.png
QUIpVFE.png
NXwxhXo.png