Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievement bug in activities tab
Achievement that bugged was Can You Believe These Were Just Sitting on the Shelf?

I Swipp traded and got silver and gold ore a few weeks back and today I traded for platinum, but for some reason the achievement didn't show up since 12 hours ago.
Achievement that bugged was Can You Believe These Were Just Sitting on the Shelf?

I Swipp traded and got silver and gold ore a few weeks back and today I traded for platinum, but for some reason the achievement didn't show up since 12 hours ago.
@ehrenyu
are you sure you *traded* for both silver and gold? simply having them in your hoard does not count. you have to actually trade for them at the Swapp Stand.
@ehrenyu
are you sure you *traded* for both silver and gold? simply having them in your hoard does not count. you have to actually trade for them at the Swapp Stand.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I did but I'm worried that I used up all the gold that I traded to get for platinum on the last trade @LouckyKoneko
I did but I'm worried that I used up all the gold that I traded to get for platinum on the last trade @LouckyKoneko
@ehrenyu
ah, that makes sense! I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, tbh. you might have to trade for the gold again.
(I was a dummy and traded for gold twice at first instead of trading once for gold and once for silver, that's why I asked if you were sure)
@ehrenyu
ah, that makes sense! I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, tbh. you might have to trade for the gold again.
(I was a dummy and traded for gold twice at first instead of trading once for gold and once for silver, that's why I asked if you were sure)
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png