Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli: more/easier filters
Hey,
So you know how when you go to pick out dragons in the "organize party" section in.the coliseum?

The sidebar you can drag the dragons can somewhat be sorted by name or whatever, but it's really challenging to find specific dragons you want to change, especially when picking them out from between all my breeding pairs and others.

If it's possible to make, I think we should be able to have a search bar there, or even just filters for certain tabs in your lair. It would work a lot better for me since I have a specific tab just for training, and it would surely be helpful to others too.
Hey,
So you know how when you go to pick out dragons in the "organize party" section in.the coliseum?

The sidebar you can drag the dragons can somewhat be sorted by name or whatever, but it's really challenging to find specific dragons you want to change, especially when picking them out from between all my breeding pairs and others.

If it's possible to make, I think we should be able to have a search bar there, or even just filters for certain tabs in your lair. It would work a lot better for me since I have a specific tab just for training, and it would surely be helpful to others too.
Support. It would be really nice to be able to sort so that I only see my fodder tab considering that's the tab I usually want to level.

a little tip, but I level my permas to level 2 or above and then set the coli filter to lowest level dragons first (since i only buy level 1 fodder, all the fodder appears first on the list). obv a better filter system for coli would be great, but this is a nice way to deal with what we have.
Support. It would be really nice to be able to sort so that I only see my fodder tab considering that's the tab I usually want to level.

a little tip, but I level my permas to level 2 or above and then set the coli filter to lowest level dragons first (since i only buy level 1 fodder, all the fodder appears first on the list). obv a better filter system for coli would be great, but this is a nice way to deal with what we have.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce
Support. Sort by tab would definitely add some more utility to tabs. maybe that should also be for breeding but that'll be a different suggestion
Support. Sort by tab would definitely add some more utility to tabs. maybe that should also be for breeding but that'll be a different suggestion
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png