Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream dergs
Hi! I'm not one to usually do this sort of thing, so bear with me if i don't really know the process, but I'm currently looking for a few dream dragons of mine (that I have learned are extremely tricky to find.) These are dragons I'm dedicating to my friends, so they're quite important to me!

If you have a dragon that fits any of these that you're willing to part with, or can breed their specific color combos, please let me know!! I'm desperate at this point lol
Ghost
Fox
Mycelia
Forrest
Luell

Each dragon's element was specifically chosen to fit with my friend's personalities so those are a detail I would like to keep, if possible, but obviously If i have to settle for something different I definitely will.

Thank you for your help and I hope you all have a lovely day :D
Hi! I'm not one to usually do this sort of thing, so bear with me if i don't really know the process, but I'm currently looking for a few dream dragons of mine (that I have learned are extremely tricky to find.) These are dragons I'm dedicating to my friends, so they're quite important to me!

If you have a dragon that fits any of these that you're willing to part with, or can breed their specific color combos, please let me know!! I'm desperate at this point lol
Ghost
Fox
Mycelia
Forrest
Luell

Each dragon's element was specifically chosen to fit with my friend's personalities so those are a detail I would like to keep, if possible, but obviously If i have to settle for something different I definitely will.

Thank you for your help and I hope you all have a lovely day :D
GLMwkdE.png
6YtLZau.png
AfCf6jr.png
a129Nss.png
7AKWF4o.gif Cmz8k8j.png z a r c t o s
he/any, eighteen, fr+2
friend requests welcome!

wishlist
up!
up!
GLMwkdE.png