Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | No "Alternate Socket" in Account Se
I've been having this issue all day, where I'll start playing the Jigsaw Puzzle game in the Fairgrounds, and the connection will run out while I'm only 2-3 minutes into working on the puzzle (Normal difficulty) and tell me to toggle the Alternate Socket Option in my Account Settings. And it's only on the Jigsaw Puzzle game that I'm having this issue.

The thing is, I can't find that option anywhere in my Account Settings. Was it moved recently? Am I the only one having this issue or are there other people having trouble with playing the Jigsaw Puzzle game?
I've been having this issue all day, where I'll start playing the Jigsaw Puzzle game in the Fairgrounds, and the connection will run out while I'm only 2-3 minutes into working on the puzzle (Normal difficulty) and tell me to toggle the Alternate Socket Option in my Account Settings. And it's only on the Jigsaw Puzzle game that I'm having this issue.

The thing is, I can't find that option anywhere in my Account Settings. Was it moved recently? Am I the only one having this issue or are there other people having trouble with playing the Jigsaw Puzzle game?
@esoraogramira
the Alternate Socket error message is outdated, as the setting was removed a long time ago.
https://www1.flightrising.com/login/refresh try clicking this link to refresh your session and see if that resolves the problem

this problem has been reported a lot, especially from people using Chrome. it's possible that it is a browser issue. if you are using Chrome, try using a different browser (e.g. Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari) and see if that fixes it.
@esoraogramira
the Alternate Socket error message is outdated, as the setting was removed a long time ago.
https://www1.flightrising.com/login/refresh try clicking this link to refresh your session and see if that resolves the problem

this problem has been reported a lot, especially from people using Chrome. it's possible that it is a browser issue. if you are using Chrome, try using a different browser (e.g. Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Safari) and see if that fixes it.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png