Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higgins Trades not going through
I traded for two chests from Higgins (from two different trades) and got neither of them.

I had no chests beforehand, so when I traded, the wing icon popped up indicating I had one, but once I went to my Hoard, they were nowhere to be found. Upon going back to Higgins, the wing icon had disappeared as well.

After trading for chests (but before going to my hoard) I also traded for the strange rock vista, and received it just fine, and was able to apply it to my account. It was only the chests that acted weird.

(I also promise I didn't just black out and forget I opened them)
I traded for two chests from Higgins (from two different trades) and got neither of them.

I had no chests beforehand, so when I traded, the wing icon popped up indicating I had one, but once I went to my Hoard, they were nowhere to be found. Upon going back to Higgins, the wing icon had disappeared as well.

After trading for chests (but before going to my hoard) I also traded for the strange rock vista, and received it just fine, and was able to apply it to my account. It was only the chests that acted weird.

(I also promise I didn't just black out and forget I opened them)
I'm also having this issue, traded two different times for chests and neither are showing up in my hoard yet.
I'm also having this issue, traded two different times for chests and neither are showing up in my hoard yet.
@Normalcore

you have no chests because Vista: Living Stones trade requires 2 chests to complete. if you dropped two, then spent 2, it is 100% expected there would be none in your hoard

@ectopuppy

is your issue perhaps similar to this?
@Normalcore

you have no chests because Vista: Living Stones trade requires 2 chests to complete. if you dropped two, then spent 2, it is 100% expected there would be none in your hoard

@ectopuppy

is your issue perhaps similar to this?
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit omg im a buffoon
@hatesprit omg im a buffoon
@hatesprit No, the only trade I made was for the chests!

edit: I just double-checked my inventory, it was NOT the only trade I made LMAO I did the same thing
@hatesprit No, the only trade I made was for the chests!

edit: I just double-checked my inventory, it was NOT the only trade I made LMAO I did the same thing
@ectopuppy

have you brewed any of the event items at baldwin during this event?

edit: ninja'd, glad we figured that out! happens to the best of us :)
@ectopuppy

have you brewed any of the event items at baldwin during this event?

edit: ninja'd, glad we figured that out! happens to the best of us :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!