Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | RainbowDash name not allowed...
I have a series of mlp fandragons and I'm working on Rainbow Dash but apparently you can't name a dragon "RainbowDash" ?? I'm going to bet this is a recent change because there are plenty of dragons with the name, but the two most recent ones on the dragon search have extra letters to get around it... I just want to know why the name isn't allowed lol, Rainbow Dash is a fairly known character so I wouldn't think it would have any other meanings... I know this is fairly nitpicky but I want all my dragons to look nice together :'3 [img]https://file.garden/ZVAaKojV4SO9KZHA/Screenshot%202023-11-28%20at%201.26.20%20PM.png[/img][img]https://file.garden/ZVAaKojV4SO9KZHA/Screenshot%202023-11-28%20at%201.26.31%20PM.png[/img]
I have a series of mlp fandragons and I'm working on Rainbow Dash but apparently you can't name a dragon "RainbowDash" ?? I'm going to bet this is a recent change because there are plenty of dragons with the name, but the two most recent ones on the dragon search have extra letters to get around it...

I just want to know why the name isn't allowed lol, Rainbow Dash is a fairly known character so I wouldn't think it would have any other meanings...

I know this is fairly nitpicky but I want all my dragons to look nice together :'3

Screenshot%202023-11-28%20at%201.26.20%20PM.pngScreenshot%202023-11-28%20at%201.26.31%20PM.png
0f7631e8a85a7b3d1a87706c5367fe9aa5ebf8a7.png nfy0IrS.png
FObX7rS.png
oxDm2Un.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
Earth-Network.png
Hello! This thread has been locked for discussion of banned names. Any questions regarded censored words or disallowed names should be directed to the Staff via Contact Us. Thank you!
Hello! This thread has been locked for discussion of banned names. Any questions regarded censored words or disallowed names should be directed to the Staff via Contact Us. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.