Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marketplace Familiar?
I know this is probably a silly question but I've been looking for a specific familiar to pop up in the marketplace for quite a while but now I'm doubting if it rotates there in the first place. The familiar I'm looking for and asking about is the [b]Death's-Head Stag[/b]. I've seen other familiars from the same coliseum venue being sold there but never the one I'm looking for!! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/1144.png[/img][/center]
I know this is probably a silly question but I've been looking for a specific familiar to pop up in the marketplace for quite a while but now I'm doubting if it rotates there in the first place.

The familiar I'm looking for and asking about is the Death's-Head Stag. I've seen other familiars from the same coliseum venue being sold there but never the one I'm looking for!!

1144.png
@T05hi

The Death's-Head Stag does not stock in the marketplace, your suspicions are correct.

If you want to see the information from the source, the Game Database has the "Acquired By" tab, which for this familiar shows some treasure chests, pinkerton's pile, and the same named Coliseum monster. Here is the link to the familiar's Game Database page; the inserted widget above also links there.

Here is the widget & link to a familiar (Apatite Fisher) that does stock in the Game Database, so you can quickly see one that does have the Sold in Shops section. If it isn't stocking when you click, do note that there will be an "Available Now!" link to the marketplace if it was in stock.
@T05hi

The Death's-Head Stag does not stock in the marketplace, your suspicions are correct.

If you want to see the information from the source, the Game Database has the "Acquired By" tab, which for this familiar shows some treasure chests, pinkerton's pile, and the same named Coliseum monster. Here is the link to the familiar's Game Database page; the inserted widget above also links there.

Here is the widget & link to a familiar (Apatite Fisher) that does stock in the Game Database, so you can quickly see one that does have the Sold in Shops section. If it isn't stocking when you click, do note that there will be an "Available Now!" link to the marketplace if it was in stock.
Thank you so much!! I had thought so but didn't know where to look. I appreciate the info a lot!! :D
Thank you so much!! I had thought so but didn't know where to look. I appreciate the info a lot!! :D