Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | An Intro!
A late introduction but here we go. Please forgive me for making it so long, haha.

Hi there!
I go by the name of Nyxien, though I also use Kairos. I am a new player to the game with some heavy anxieties about interacting with others here- especially within the art sales (which was a really rocky start here unfortunately). My gender identity is Agender, I prefer the use of it/its and they/them over my two neopronouns paw/paws & void/voids (it/its/itself formatting for both)- however they're all equally fine to use on me regardless.

I might be able to get more involved with the community if I'm able to share a few WIP stories that I am currently writing about somewhere here, as a start before I go diving in more to the community. It would be great if there are threads here that could get me started- or if I can make one, I'd love to know where I can do that! These stories I work on are in my hopes of being published some day but, for now, I'm working on them to make each character inside of the story be as detailed as possible, especially involving the worlds they all reside in. Speaking of the stories that I love to make; I am currently writing one about my clan on this game! It's, possibly, temorary title is Dragons of the Dark; it may get changed at a later time if I find something else that suits my clan.

When I joined the game in April of this year, I went with the Dark Flight because it reflects a feeling of calmness to me. Not to mention that my favourite colour is also purple (preferrably rich, dark purples). Some of my favourite dragons here so far are Coatls, Faes, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, and Wildclaws. The familiar I like as of recent is the Sandskink.

My hobbies typically include digital art, roleplay, & writing while online. Offline, there is a few activities I enjoy doing that involve toys of various kinds and exercise that isn't too rough on the body. A fun little fact about me; I am colourblind. It's quite close to something called Incomplete Achromatopsia though my colourblindness is not officially diagnosed yet. Someday it might be!

Finally, A really big interest of mine is Psychiatry. More so, I would love to be on a Mental Health Response Team to help people who are in crisis regarding their mental health state for any reason. I just can't see myself sitting in an office all day, ya know? I will hopefully get started on that path next year for college!

I hope I will be able to get along with other users while I am here!
A late introduction but here we go. Please forgive me for making it so long, haha.

Hi there!
I go by the name of Nyxien, though I also use Kairos. I am a new player to the game with some heavy anxieties about interacting with others here- especially within the art sales (which was a really rocky start here unfortunately). My gender identity is Agender, I prefer the use of it/its and they/them over my two neopronouns paw/paws & void/voids (it/its/itself formatting for both)- however they're all equally fine to use on me regardless.

I might be able to get more involved with the community if I'm able to share a few WIP stories that I am currently writing about somewhere here, as a start before I go diving in more to the community. It would be great if there are threads here that could get me started- or if I can make one, I'd love to know where I can do that! These stories I work on are in my hopes of being published some day but, for now, I'm working on them to make each character inside of the story be as detailed as possible, especially involving the worlds they all reside in. Speaking of the stories that I love to make; I am currently writing one about my clan on this game! It's, possibly, temorary title is Dragons of the Dark; it may get changed at a later time if I find something else that suits my clan.

When I joined the game in April of this year, I went with the Dark Flight because it reflects a feeling of calmness to me. Not to mention that my favourite colour is also purple (preferrably rich, dark purples). Some of my favourite dragons here so far are Coatls, Faes, Obelisks, Pearlcatchers, and Wildclaws. The familiar I like as of recent is the Sandskink.

My hobbies typically include digital art, roleplay, & writing while online. Offline, there is a few activities I enjoy doing that involve toys of various kinds and exercise that isn't too rough on the body. A fun little fact about me; I am colourblind. It's quite close to something called Incomplete Achromatopsia though my colourblindness is not officially diagnosed yet. Someday it might be!

Finally, A really big interest of mine is Psychiatry. More so, I would love to be on a Mental Health Response Team to help people who are in crisis regarding their mental health state for any reason. I just can't see myself sitting in an office all day, ya know? I will hopefully get started on that path next year for college!

I hope I will be able to get along with other users while I am here!
  • Nyxien, 19yo
  • it/they/she/paw
settingostrich
settingostrich
settingostrich