Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kitten's Gem Shop! [1 : 950]
[img]https://pasteboard.co/lbSFdlqRi5Ec.png[/img] [b][emoji=pink gem size=1] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [emoji=blue gem size=1] Kitten's Gem Shop [emoji=blue gem size=1] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [emoji=pink gem size=1] [/b] "Hello." [i]A blue and pink dragon approaches you. It's shiny and seems to be covered in gemstones. Maybe it is.[/i] "I heard you were in the area looking for some gems? Well, I gotcha. I've got some. And they just sit here and rot. I've got, like, 80 that I wanna get rid of. The number's always growing, too. So. Is it a deal?" [i]The sparkly dragon blinks.[/i] "Look, it's not a scam! I promise!" [i]She pushes a pile of gems towards you.[/i] "They're even pretty cheap. I'm selling them at 1 [emoji=gem size=1] for 950 [emoji=treasure size=1]. That matches the cheapest price I saw! If you see a cheaper price and can provide proof- I'll match it. Is it a deal, or not?!" [i]She stops to think.[/i] "Oh, yeah, and one last thing. Feel free to ask here or in a private message. Both are fine by me."
lbSFdlqRi5Ec.png
Kitten's Gem Shop

"Hello."

A blue and pink dragon approaches you. It's shiny and seems to be covered in gemstones. Maybe it is.

"I heard you were in the area looking for some gems? Well, I gotcha. I've got some. And they just sit here and rot. I've got, like, 80 that I wanna get rid of. The number's always growing, too. So. Is it a deal?"

The sparkly dragon blinks.

"Look, it's not a scam! I promise!"

She pushes a pile of gems towards you.

"They're even pretty cheap. I'm selling them at 1 for 950 . That matches the cheapest price I saw! If you see a cheaper price and can provide proof- I'll match it. Is it a deal, or not?!"

She stops to think.

"Oh, yeah, and one last thing. Feel free to ask here or in a private message. Both are fine by me."
Welcome to the Insanity
*insert pan flag arcane symbol here*