Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts Quality of Life
I have a suggestion for the Precise digging feature for AAA. With The dig sites being space out long the length f the page it can be difficult, tiresome, and repetitive to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select the bottom most dig site. This can cause a lose of enjoyment for players and has decreased my desire to finish the current group of dig sites I am on. My return play and progress has been slowed. Can there be an update made where players can select a dig site to be the focus of precise digs. Like a prolonged highlight placed on a particular site so that when the player selects precise dig they action proceeds directly to the selected dig site without the player having to scroll all the way down the page. Random would still remain completely random but precise would become a little more stream lined. I believe this would not decrease clicks and can even add an additional click (to alert the player of the selected dig site).
Thank you for your time.
I have a suggestion for the Precise digging feature for AAA. With The dig sites being space out long the length f the page it can be difficult, tiresome, and repetitive to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select the bottom most dig site. This can cause a lose of enjoyment for players and has decreased my desire to finish the current group of dig sites I am on. My return play and progress has been slowed. Can there be an update made where players can select a dig site to be the focus of precise digs. Like a prolonged highlight placed on a particular site so that when the player selects precise dig they action proceeds directly to the selected dig site without the player having to scroll all the way down the page. Random would still remain completely random but precise would become a little more stream lined. I believe this would not decrease clicks and can even add an additional click (to alert the player of the selected dig site).
Thank you for your time.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
OH, MAJOR SUPPORT! This is why I'm struggling to use Arlo at all, tbh, bc all the genes are just?? So far down??? I have the picaxes/magnifying glasses to clear the plots (1000+ of each) but I don't WANT to bc it's so cumbersome
OH, MAJOR SUPPORT! This is why I'm struggling to use Arlo at all, tbh, bc all the genes are just?? So far down??? I have the picaxes/magnifying glasses to clear the plots (1000+ of each) but I don't WANT to bc it's so cumbersome
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png