Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am egg blind
in all my time in flight rising i have gotten all of TWO whole eggs, ever. (i do not know [i]how[/i] people report the luck they do sometimes, lol) but.... i don't even know where from! i looked in my hoard one day and just. Had an earth egg. Hello?? and just now i go to my hibden tasks and.... wait, what? i don't have a shadow egg! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/701744172331171931/1112651550125469706/image.png[/img] WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! and how do i keep missing these??
in all my time in flight rising i have gotten all of TWO whole eggs, ever. (i do not know how people report the luck they do sometimes, lol) but.... i don't even know where from! i looked in my hoard one day and just. Had an earth egg. Hello??

and just now i go to my hibden tasks and.... wait, what? i don't have a shadow egg!

image.png

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! and how do i keep missing these??
I found a shadow egg I didn't remember getting in my hoard today also. I guess it doesn't help that I tend to really zone out when I coli and I spam click through my gathering turns. It can be pretty easy to miss honestly, at least for me who isn't as focused on getting eggs as other players might be.

Congrats on the surprise eggs, though!
I found a shadow egg I didn't remember getting in my hoard today also. I guess it doesn't help that I tend to really zone out when I coli and I spam click through my gathering turns. It can be pretty easy to miss honestly, at least for me who isn't as focused on getting eggs as other players might be.

Congrats on the surprise eggs, though!
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Sometimes I click too fast in coli to go to the next venue xd Next thing I know I have eggs, crates, and apparel I didn't know about because I was clicking through too fast lol

Ay congrats on your egg!
Sometimes I click too fast in coli to go to the next venue xd Next thing I know I have eggs, crates, and apparel I didn't know about because I was clicking through too fast lol

Ay congrats on your egg!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png