Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horse Sim - Equiverse
Equiverse

"Equiverse is a competitive horse sim game in which you can create, breed and show your very own horses! Here, we encompass the realistic aspects of owning horses - from caring for them, breeding them, showing them, and much more.

You can do anything from building up your empire of Show Jumping Arabians, to breeding your Thoroughbred Race Horses, to collecting an assortment of colored Appaloosas. We boast 20 different breeds of horse, 6 different disciplines to train and show in, and over 2 million different genetic combinations - always with the possibility of new genes being discovered!"
- copied from their front page -

It's a really cool horse breeding sim, with options for breeds and disciplines. There's a stat-based system for showing, and it's my favorite part of the game.

Feeding certain treats depending on what discipline you're training in to gain stats, going to the Riding School to make money & stats, and then showing on the side!

Pairing horses up to breed successful higher stated foals than the parents - then continuing to breed for certain Conformation, or Non-Specialty Stats afterwards.

The site has a currently very small pool of active members, and usually at most only 15 or so online at a time.

I'm just trying to see if there's anyone out here who plays it, or interested in playing it, because I need more friends on it ;;

If you do join, idr if they do it, but my ID for reccs is: 134970
Equiverse

"Equiverse is a competitive horse sim game in which you can create, breed and show your very own horses! Here, we encompass the realistic aspects of owning horses - from caring for them, breeding them, showing them, and much more.

You can do anything from building up your empire of Show Jumping Arabians, to breeding your Thoroughbred Race Horses, to collecting an assortment of colored Appaloosas. We boast 20 different breeds of horse, 6 different disciplines to train and show in, and over 2 million different genetic combinations - always with the possibility of new genes being discovered!"
- copied from their front page -

It's a really cool horse breeding sim, with options for breeds and disciplines. There's a stat-based system for showing, and it's my favorite part of the game.

Feeding certain treats depending on what discipline you're training in to gain stats, going to the Riding School to make money & stats, and then showing on the side!

Pairing horses up to breed successful higher stated foals than the parents - then continuing to breed for certain Conformation, or Non-Specialty Stats afterwards.

The site has a currently very small pool of active members, and usually at most only 15 or so online at a time.

I'm just trying to see if there's anyone out here who plays it, or interested in playing it, because I need more friends on it ;;

If you do join, idr if they do it, but my ID for reccs is: 134970
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
Oh man, this reminds me about how back in the day I used to play this other horsesim called Howrse.. might actually have to give this one a try for the nostalgia alone, haha
Oh man, this reminds me about how back in the day I used to play this other horsesim called Howrse.. might actually have to give this one a try for the nostalgia alone, haha
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
@knify
imo, Howrse is definitely different than this one! but also similar in ways yknow.
but I love this sims game, and just want more friends lol!
@knify
imo, Howrse is definitely different than this one! but also similar in ways yknow.
but I love this sims game, and just want more friends lol!
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
@hzsky I'll def add you if I make an account! ^_^
@hzsky I'll def add you if I make an account! ^_^
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop