Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help me find a scene/vista for my boy
Gaoler monolair here, but I’m having around ~3 moderns max just for the samurai apparel because I love it. also because almost nobody makes adopts for gaolers (a very stupid crime). completely outside my lore and all Got him for ~20ktish and I love him very much :) breed changed him to a pc and dressed him with apparel drops from glr and he is so pretty, just having problems finding matching scenes/vistas [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19646979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/196470/19646979_350.png[/img][/url]
Gaoler monolair here, but I’m having around ~3 moderns max just for the samurai apparel because I love it. also because almost nobody makes adopts for gaolers (a very stupid crime). completely outside my lore and all

Got him for ~20ktish and I love him very much :) breed changed him to a pc and dressed him with apparel drops from glr and he is so pretty, just having problems finding matching scenes/vistas

19646979_350.png
[item=Scene: Hall of Armor] [item=Scene: Armory][item=Scene: Woodland Path][item=Scene: Training Fields] These were the vistas i first thought when I saw him, idk if they're a good match tho
Scene: Hall of Armor Scene: Armory Scene: Woodland Path Scene: Training Fields

These were the vistas i first thought when I saw him, idk if they're a good match tho
VjNtJfw.png
@metaldragon66 I feel like Harpy City matches well since it has a bit of purple and red but is overall dim colors. As for the vista I think Battlefield or Scorched Forest since black and red seem to match well. [center][item=Scene: Armory] [item=Scene: Battlefield] [item=Scene: Autumn Clearing] [item=Scene: Golem Workshop] [item=Scene: Harpy City] [item=Vista: Arena II] [item=Vista: Forgotten Cave II] [item=Vista: Broken Spear] [item=Vista: Battlefield] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest][/center]
@metaldragon66 I feel like Harpy City matches well since it has a bit of purple and red but is overall dim colors. As for the vista I think Battlefield or Scorched Forest since black and red seem to match well.
Scene: Armory Scene: Battlefield Scene: Autumn Clearing Scene: Golem Workshop Scene: Harpy City

Vista: Arena II Vista: Forgotten Cave II Vista: Broken Spear Vista: Battlefield Vista: Scorched Forest
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png 5M9CHlS.gif