Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF wc close to peach/hunter/auburn
I'm looking for wildclaws (or coatls if necessary) that are as close as possible to peach/hunter/auburn--anything in that orangey/greenish/reddish or below family. [EDIT: Especially looking for dragons with terts on or below auburn in the color list, because most of the ones I have are above it]. Shimmer secondary would be ideal but I'm not picky about genes as long as they're not basic.

I know first gens are more likely to have this color combination. However, I'm also not looking to spend a staggering amount for a first gen decked out with all the rarest genes. Maybe if it were exactly or almost exactly what I'm looking for, but that seems unlikely.

So I don't know...I'm just hoping someone might have happened to breed something like this, or maybe that you have a first gen like this and have bred it? I could also potentially trade gened-up first gens if that's what you have.
I'm looking for wildclaws (or coatls if necessary) that are as close as possible to peach/hunter/auburn--anything in that orangey/greenish/reddish or below family. [EDIT: Especially looking for dragons with terts on or below auburn in the color list, because most of the ones I have are above it]. Shimmer secondary would be ideal but I'm not picky about genes as long as they're not basic.

I know first gens are more likely to have this color combination. However, I'm also not looking to spend a staggering amount for a first gen decked out with all the rarest genes. Maybe if it were exactly or almost exactly what I'm looking for, but that seems unlikely.

So I don't know...I'm just hoping someone might have happened to breed something like this, or maybe that you have a first gen like this and have bred it? I could also potentially trade gened-up first gens if that's what you have.
@Kronotherion I have this wc who is fairly close on the primary and secondary but a bit wider on the tertiary. (Gold/Leaf/Peach). If that's close enough, I'm happy to sell him! I'm also ok with lending him for breeding, if you wanted to try for closer colors. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78023236][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/780233/78023236_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kronotherion I have this wc who is fairly close on the primary and secondary but a bit wider on the tertiary. (Gold/Leaf/Peach). If that's close enough, I'm happy to sell him! I'm also ok with lending him for breeding, if you wanted to try for closer colors.
78023236_350.png
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
@Phlox8Divaricata Thanks for answering! I don't have anyone at the moment who matches up with him for breeding, but I'll keep him in mind if I find someone.
@Phlox8Divaricata Thanks for answering! I don't have anyone at the moment who matches up with him for breeding, but I'll keep him in mind if I find someone.
Ok! Feel free to reach out if you find someone :) Good luck with your search!
Ok! Feel free to reach out if you find someone :) Good luck with your search!
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge