Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Y'all ever?
So I'm back from a fairly long hiatus, and I'm honestly just kinda feeling like selling EVERYTHING and essentially restarting lol

Am I the only one that gets like this? Lol
So I'm back from a fairly long hiatus, and I'm honestly just kinda feeling like selling EVERYTHING and essentially restarting lol

Am I the only one that gets like this? Lol
K5K4SQx.gif
Not here, but yeah. Sometimes you just want a fresh start
Not here, but yeah. Sometimes you just want a fresh start
she/her | 37 | cst
I’ve sold or exalted everything and given myself a “fresh start” more times than I can count. I say go for it, if it’s what makes you happy!! [emoji=aberration happy size=2]
I’ve sold or exalted everything and given myself a “fresh start” more times than I can count. I say go for it, if it’s what makes you happy!!

Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
Every time I come back from hiatus, even a small hiatus, I feel the need to wipe everything. Sell dragons, restart my lair, have a fresh start! Unfortunately, I've grown too attached to my dragons, which is a good thing most of the time. :)
Every time I come back from hiatus, even a small hiatus, I feel the need to wipe everything. Sell dragons, restart my lair, have a fresh start! Unfortunately, I've grown too attached to my dragons, which is a good thing most of the time. :)
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII