Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Q About Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
Is it really truly random? Is there really some "magical" system that creates tickets assigned to a player, and the tickets can be drawn to find winners? Or is it really just "Whoever's bought the most tickets in a week wins"? (I guess I wanna know my chances of winning a Light Sprite tomorrow.)
Is it really truly random? Is there really some "magical" system that creates tickets assigned to a player, and the tickets can be drawn to find winners? Or is it really just "Whoever's bought the most tickets in a week wins"? (I guess I wanna know my chances of winning a Light Sprite tomorrow.)
Tapper, the Mother of Plushies
@EeveebethSylveon it is random! each person's ticket has a number, and the winning numbers are randomly generated then matched with the player who bought it! also, this thread and any other questions you have would be better suited for the help center. hope this helps!
@EeveebethSylveon it is random! each person's ticket has a number, and the winning numbers are randomly generated then matched with the player who bought it! also, this thread and any other questions you have would be better suited for the help center. hope this helps!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png