Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya! nice to meet you
ive actually been here for quite the while and just figured out this was here???? so hello! my names Psalmbody1 and id love to capture a few friends on here :)

im 20 she\her, from Canada and i love to draw, sing, make things and trinkets, play music, and would love to go into the music industry one day, most of all dragons are my favourite.

itd be really cool to get to know this community a little better, thanks for reading!
ive actually been here for quite the while and just figured out this was here???? so hello! my names Psalmbody1 and id love to capture a few friends on here :)

im 20 she\her, from Canada and i love to draw, sing, make things and trinkets, play music, and would love to go into the music industry one day, most of all dragons are my favourite.

itd be really cool to get to know this community a little better, thanks for reading!
@Psalmbody1 Hello, welcome to the forums! They're surprisingly easy to miss, considering how active of a community lives on here [emoji=new friend size=1] Let me know if you need any help exploring the forums or any other part of the site, my PMs are always open! :]
@Psalmbody1
Hello, welcome to the forums! They're surprisingly easy to miss, considering how active of a community lives on here Let me know if you need any help exploring the forums or any other part of the site, my PMs are always open! :]
"link • ufology
he/she/they
hello! thanks so much, im so glad i explored this a little more ^.^ ill be sure to come to you if anything :3
hello! thanks so much, im so glad i explored this a little more ^.^ ill be sure to come to you if anything :3