Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Equine Art w/Background
Hello! I'd like to preface that I'm just poking my toes in the water and gauging prices before I can move towards a commission. I haven't commissioned art in a very long time, and the people I used to get art from no longer play and are no longer active elsewhere. I'm looking for artwork of a unicorn in a specific style that I can print to a canvas for personal decoration (not for reselling, I'm not a dbag). I have plenty of references that I can dm, but I'd like to keep the details close to me so that the character design isn't copied (not that I think someone definitely will - I'm not very creative so I'm very protective of the few things I do come up with).

Essentially it will be a partially traditional style unicorn (think The Last Unicorn, but in a draft body) in a semi-realistic style with a background that shouldn't be complex at all.

Please post here or dm me with what you would charge for such a commission (treasure, gems, usd, items, etc).

Thanks for your help!
Hello! I'd like to preface that I'm just poking my toes in the water and gauging prices before I can move towards a commission. I haven't commissioned art in a very long time, and the people I used to get art from no longer play and are no longer active elsewhere. I'm looking for artwork of a unicorn in a specific style that I can print to a canvas for personal decoration (not for reselling, I'm not a dbag). I have plenty of references that I can dm, but I'd like to keep the details close to me so that the character design isn't copied (not that I think someone definitely will - I'm not very creative so I'm very protective of the few things I do come up with).

Essentially it will be a partially traditional style unicorn (think The Last Unicorn, but in a draft body) in a semi-realistic style with a background that shouldn't be complex at all.

Please post here or dm me with what you would charge for such a commission (treasure, gems, usd, items, etc).

Thanks for your help!
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@merlin
Hey! I can offer scene commissions and info + examples are here if you’re interested! More examples of animal art can be found on my Instagram lumina_sketches as well :)
@merlin
Hey! I can offer scene commissions and info + examples are here if you’re interested! More examples of animal art can be found on my Instagram lumina_sketches as well :)
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@Merlin Hey there! I'd be down for drawing for you :> My art shop's linked in my sig, I'm taking USD comms atm. I'd charge anywhere from $50 to $85 for a full scene with a simple bg.
Please let me know if anything catches your eye! Thanks for your time and have a nice day :>
@Merlin Hey there! I'd be down for drawing for you :> My art shop's linked in my sig, I'm taking USD comms atm. I'd charge anywhere from $50 to $85 for a full scene with a simple bg.
Please let me know if anything catches your eye! Thanks for your time and have a nice day :>
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
@Merlin Hiya! I've got some unicorn art below if you're interested ^^ I've got more examples linked in my signature art shop + art socials if anything catches your eye![img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fb3b4abdae5900aa09c911146d1fdf39/95d4c30befd73740-b5/s2048x3072/666c932fae0a46ad345413dd383330348e5df638.jpg[/img]
@Merlin

Hiya! I've got some unicorn art below if you're interested ^^ I've got more examples linked in my signature art shop + art socials if anything catches your eye!666c932fae0a46ad345413dd383330348e5df638.jpg
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png