Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Faux Underbelly Accent for M Tun/Ob
What it says on the tin! Looking for an accent that replicates a light-colored underbelly, for either male Tundras or male Obelisks!

Ideally I’m looking for white or very light gray. It doesn’t have to perfectly match the underbelly gene either, just cover approximately the belly area. More or less coverage is fine and I’ll look at accents that have other markings along with the belly too!

See below for a couple examples of what I mean! Something similar to any of the below accents, but for m Tundras or Obelisks, would be great!

My budget is pretty open, but I’m hoping to spend under 1.5k gems (unless something really fantastic catches my eye)
What it says on the tin! Looking for an accent that replicates a light-colored underbelly, for either male Tundras or male Obelisks!

Ideally I’m looking for white or very light gray. It doesn’t have to perfectly match the underbelly gene either, just cover approximately the belly area. More or less coverage is fine and I’ll look at accents that have other markings along with the belly too!

See below for a couple examples of what I mean! Something similar to any of the below accents, but for m Tundras or Obelisks, would be great!

My budget is pretty open, but I’m hoping to spend under 1.5k gems (unless something really fantastic catches my eye)
@Callaina

If your budget is 1500g.. I could make you a simple one real quick for the accent blueprint (1000g) + 200g. Or if you'd like it a bit more customized we could discuss lol.

Sadly I don't know any already made, sorry I can't be of more help!
@Callaina

If your budget is 1500g.. I could make you a simple one real quick for the accent blueprint (1000g) + 200g. Or if you'd like it a bit more customized we could discuss lol.

Sadly I don't know any already made, sorry I can't be of more help!
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png