Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do we have a genshin impact hub?
If we don't have one, would anyone be interested in me making one?

Also good luck to all pulling for Xiao !
If we don't have one, would anyone be interested in me making one?

Also good luck to all pulling for Xiao !
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
I don't think there is but I dont really play it enough to make a hub
I don't think there is but I dont really play it enough to make a hub
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
There's been several Genshin Impact threads in the past, but there hasn't been an official hub as far as I know.
There's been several Genshin Impact threads in the past, but there hasn't been an official hub as far as I know.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
id be interested! I've been playing too much of it tbh, and i love hearing other peoples opinions on builds and such so i can improve my own teams.

veery excited for the update (tomorrow ?) and im PRAYING to RNGesus for Xiao, my luck has been impossibly bad so far so hopefully I'll get him as a pity, ive only gotten 1 5star after 3 months of playing and i'm AR 42 :')

if you ever want to chat about it or play together feel free to message me :)
id be interested! I've been playing too much of it tbh, and i love hearing other peoples opinions on builds and such so i can improve my own teams.

veery excited for the update (tomorrow ?) and im PRAYING to RNGesus for Xiao, my luck has been impossibly bad so far so hopefully I'll get him as a pity, ive only gotten 1 5star after 3 months of playing and i'm AR 42 :')

if you ever want to chat about it or play together feel free to message me :)
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
there was a semi active a bit back! seems to have died down though:[

1.3's here !! abt to pull for xiao myself [115 pulls...may he come home Please...]

gl to everyone rollin for the almond boy!
there was a semi active a bit back! seems to have died down though:[

1.3's here !! abt to pull for xiao myself [115 pulls...may he come home Please...]

gl to everyone rollin for the almond boy!
Uq1cq4S.png
@Aphelium

There were a few threads about it occasionally but not a hub.
I'd be interested in it if you do make one. :)

I got Xiao! On soft pity and I knew he'd be guaranteed 'cause of the last 5* pull was the 50/50 other character. Still, I got him!
@Aphelium

There were a few threads about it occasionally but not a hub.
I'd be interested in it if you do make one. :)

I got Xiao! On soft pity and I knew he'd be guaranteed 'cause of the last 5* pull was the 50/50 other character. Still, I got him!
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png