Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to forums but have been here forever
Hello! My name is Emery and I have been on Flight Rising since 2017. I've never done anything with the forums because I didn't know how they worked exactly and because I'm extremely anxious about everything lol. My favorite dragons are pearl catcher and imperials. My least favorite dragon is ridgeback, specifically males. When I'm not online, I enjoy drawing, cosplaying, LARPing, playing DnD, and so much more.

???? How I found out about Flight Rising ????

My cousins were the first people to get me into flight rising back in 2015 all I would do was watch what they were doing. After a while of me stalking their computer screens (because I was a weird kid), they decided to make me a dragon. I chose a pink spiral hatchling and named her Rosemary and whenever I started watching the screen again they would let me dress her. After a year or two, I forgot about Flight Rising until I was with the same cousins and it came up in conversation. I created this account right then and there and they gifted me Rosemary, some treasure, and gems and have been hooked on Flight Rising ever since.
Hello! My name is Emery and I have been on Flight Rising since 2017. I've never done anything with the forums because I didn't know how they worked exactly and because I'm extremely anxious about everything lol. My favorite dragons are pearl catcher and imperials. My least favorite dragon is ridgeback, specifically males. When I'm not online, I enjoy drawing, cosplaying, LARPing, playing DnD, and so much more.

???? How I found out about Flight Rising ????

My cousins were the first people to get me into flight rising back in 2015 all I would do was watch what they were doing. After a while of me stalking their computer screens (because I was a weird kid), they decided to make me a dragon. I chose a pink spiral hatchling and named her Rosemary and whenever I started watching the screen again they would let me dress her. After a year or two, I forgot about Flight Rising until I was with the same cousins and it came up in conversation. I created this account right then and there and they gifted me Rosemary, some treasure, and gems and have been hooked on Flight Rising ever since.
Hi! I'm Alex. I'm fairly new to this game, and this is my first time on forums too. My friends introduced this game to me back in November and I've been obsessed since. You and your cousins sound really nice too. I checked out your profile and your dragons are beautiful! I love rosemary, and how did you get the familiar to change colors?!
Hi! I'm Alex. I'm fairly new to this game, and this is my first time on forums too. My friends introduced this game to me back in November and I've been obsessed since. You and your cousins sound really nice too. I checked out your profile and your dragons are beautiful! I love rosemary, and how did you get the familiar to change colors?!
Welcome to the forums, you two!
Welcome to the forums, you two!
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png --RefreshForFrog.gif -
frog
Welcome to the forums!

@Nonexistentsoul1 the color-changing butternsnake is a special kind of animated familiar! Not all familiars can do that- as far as I know there are only a few, like the Which Waychip and Phoenix.
Welcome to the forums!

@Nonexistentsoul1 the color-changing butternsnake is a special kind of animated familiar! Not all familiars can do that- as far as I know there are only a few, like the Which Waychip and Phoenix.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png