Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Babies for Genes!!
Hello! I wish to regene a few dergs, but all the genes are far too expensive for me, as I am a new user who does not wish to buy gems. Looking for primary petals, starmap, wasp, and metallic; secondary alloy, bee, constellation, and facet; tertiary runes, glimmer, and circuit. I cannot post pictures at this time, but I will be gening my ProGen Altar, #59689454, and my boy Samhain, #35564451. Willing to pay with hatchlings, food, materials, and maybe chests. Thank you!
Hello! I wish to regene a few dergs, but all the genes are far too expensive for me, as I am a new user who does not wish to buy gems. Looking for primary petals, starmap, wasp, and metallic; secondary alloy, bee, constellation, and facet; tertiary runes, glimmer, and circuit. I cannot post pictures at this time, but I will be gening my ProGen Altar, #59689454, and my boy Samhain, #35564451. Willing to pay with hatchlings, food, materials, and maybe chests. Thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
@DreamscapeDen Hiya, I moved this thread over to the Items for sale forum, as you are mainly buying/trading items.
@DreamscapeDen Hiya, I moved this thread over to the Items for sale forum, as you are mainly buying/trading items.