Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Losing Treasure After Games
While playing Runestones of the Arcanist, I gained enough treasure to put my balance at 3744 (I just bought a dragon FYI), but once I exited, my balance was at 2245??? This has happened a couple times before, but this was the first time I thought to take a screenshot right before I exited the game, and then immediately after. I’m not exactly sure if I’m exiting the game wrong, or if I just don’t really know about the mechanics (as I’m new).
While playing Runestones of the Arcanist, I gained enough treasure to put my balance at 3744 (I just bought a dragon FYI), but once I exited, my balance was at 2245??? This has happened a couple times before, but this was the first time I thought to take a screenshot right before I exited the game, and then immediately after. I’m not exactly sure if I’m exiting the game wrong, or if I just don’t really know about the mechanics (as I’m new).
@DaRainbowCat
Not the best person to explain what’s happening, but basically some parts of the site are on a different address (www1 and www), and there’s a bit of lag between data transfer between the two, sometimes. Just wait a few minutes and your treasure count should update just fine! You can also try spending treasure that hasn’t shown up yet on one side of the site, as I think it may just be a visual thing? Could be wrong about that part, though.
@DaRainbowCat
Not the best person to explain what’s happening, but basically some parts of the site are on a different address (www1 and www), and there’s a bit of lag between data transfer between the two, sometimes. Just wait a few minutes and your treasure count should update just fine! You can also try spending treasure that hasn’t shown up yet on one side of the site, as I think it may just be a visual thing? Could be wrong about that part, though.
Oh thank you! I’ve reloaded a couple of times, and it’s updated now haha. I really appreciate the explanation!
Oh thank you! I’ve reloaded a couple of times, and it’s updated now haha. I really appreciate the explanation!