Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Giving away all of my dragons
Hi, my name is Elias :))

I started playing flightrising in 2014 and played pretty hardcore for like 4 solid years. Unfortunately, I've kind of drifted away from it over the course of the past 2 years.

Flightrising meant a lot to me and helped me get through a lot of rough times in my younger years, and so I'd like to give all of my dragons and items away to those of you who are still actively playing and loving the website.

I made a post here with a list of all of the items I'm giving away, but if there are any dragons in my dragon lair that you want, please just shoot me a message or a crossroads request!

Thank you all very much, and enjoy!
Hi, my name is Elias :))

I started playing flightrising in 2014 and played pretty hardcore for like 4 solid years. Unfortunately, I've kind of drifted away from it over the course of the past 2 years.

Flightrising meant a lot to me and helped me get through a lot of rough times in my younger years, and so I'd like to give all of my dragons and items away to those of you who are still actively playing and loving the website.

I made a post here with a list of all of the items I'm giving away, but if there are any dragons in my dragon lair that you want, please just shoot me a message or a crossroads request!

Thank you all very much, and enjoy!
hi! i love your aesthetic wow! may i take home: jellybelly, epimethius, and possibly all your eternally youthfuls? i collect and gene them so they won't be resold! i love them most out of all the things on fr. :D i know this is a lot to take, if you would prefer i take less i would like the youthfuls or at least the youthful imps! thank you!!!

good luck in the real world and take care of yourself. ;v;

@eliaure
hi! i love your aesthetic wow! may i take home: jellybelly, epimethius, and possibly all your eternally youthfuls? i collect and gene them so they won't be resold! i love them most out of all the things on fr. :D i know this is a lot to take, if you would prefer i take less i would like the youthfuls or at least the youthful imps! thank you!!!

good luck in the real world and take care of yourself. ;v;

@eliaure
IMG_2909.gif
@eliaure

I'd love to take home Avalon! I collect yellow g1s, so she'll have a good home with me :>

Edit: I'd love Yaarit too, if possible! He's a good old pink boy!
@eliaure

I'd love to take home Avalon! I collect yellow g1s, so she'll have a good home with me :>

Edit: I'd love Yaarit too, if possible! He's a good old pink boy!
she/they
zrIFXnO.png
55940003cab74c0b65052a77250563829097a736.gif
@eliaure

Im really interested in the snowfall robe, and any other apparel or familiars youve got left =)
I wish you the best =)
@eliaure

Im really interested in the snowfall robe, and any other apparel or familiars youve got left =)
I wish you the best =)
@eliaure aw, i would have been interested in the imp permababs but someone else claimed them already :(

anyways, i'd like to take ellery and phorcys home :3
@eliaure aw, i would have been interested in the imp permababs but someone else claimed them already :(

anyways, i'd like to take ellery and phorcys home :3
zLzoThg.png

FD1rkPC.png
@eliaure Best of luck elsewhere! Might I able to get Tryst, Terril, Julek., Levoy and Henelle? I promise to give them all great homes here in my lair.
@eliaure Best of luck elsewhere! Might I able to get Tryst, Terril, Julek., Levoy and Henelle? I promise to give them all great homes here in my lair.
n6idAxH.png
@eliaure Has Callisto found a home yet? I kind of adore the circuit gene and she is beautiful. <3

Oh my goodness I just saw Mythos and what a good boy! If you are looking to rehome him I would love to give him a new place to live as well!
@eliaure Has Callisto found a home yet? I kind of adore the circuit gene and she is beautiful. <3

Oh my goodness I just saw Mythos and what a good boy! If you are looking to rehome him I would love to give him a new place to live as well!
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@eliaure ah gosh..you have a lot of nice dragons ;w; could I adopt Tryst and Ennis? Ennis shares my birthday aw

edit: someone asked for Tryst already oops.. could I get Yura instead?
@eliaure ah gosh..you have a lot of nice dragons ;w; could I adopt Tryst and Ennis? Ennis shares my birthday aw

edit: someone asked for Tryst already oops.. could I get Yura instead?