Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item Gallery
Flight Rising has so many cool and unique items with absolutely gorgeous art and funny/cute descriptions and it's a shame we can't share our favorites with each other.

I propose an item gallery feature, something that lets us store and display our favorite items as well as their quantity for people who enjoy collecting. After all, what's the fun of having a dragon hoard if you can't show it off? You could even potentially have fun with it, choosing to display a dragon from your Lair who is in charge of the Gallery.

I love the items in FR, and I wish there was more we could do with them besides using them in crafting. I think this would be a fun way to add more depth to the game!
Flight Rising has so many cool and unique items with absolutely gorgeous art and funny/cute descriptions and it's a shame we can't share our favorites with each other.

I propose an item gallery feature, something that lets us store and display our favorite items as well as their quantity for people who enjoy collecting. After all, what's the fun of having a dragon hoard if you can't show it off? You could even potentially have fun with it, choosing to display a dragon from your Lair who is in charge of the Gallery.

I love the items in FR, and I wish there was more we could do with them besides using them in crafting. I think this would be a fun way to add more depth to the game!
Create Forum Signature
support! that sounds really cute :D i'd love to be able to display all the trinkets i've collected over my time on here!
support! that sounds really cute :D i'd love to be able to display all the trinkets i've collected over my time on here!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
I NEED this!
I NEED this!
Flight-Neutral
Lore: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3062013#post_3062013

56683486p.png56888823p.png50855151p.png54915911p.png56946479p.png54468351p.png54468350p.png
This might be able to be implemented with the 'favourite' option in the game database somehow!
This might be able to be implemented with the 'favourite' option in the game database somehow!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif