Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Trading for Tablets!
I'm in need of 10 Immaculate tablets, I'm willing to trade these items for them: One of these [item=Go With The Floe Chest] (Here's the skin within: [skin=26342]) 10 of these [item=bladed flatleaf] 10 of these [item=shimmering pinecone] 10 of these [item=messengers scroll]
I'm in need of 10 Immaculate tablets, I'm willing to trade these items for them:

One of these Go With the Floe Chest (Here's the skin within: )

10 of these Bladed Flatleaf

10 of these Shimmering Pinecone

10 of these

summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@Failuresaurus

I'll trade with you! Would love some pinecones in preparation for thundercrack carnivale
@Failuresaurus

I'll trade with you! Would love some pinecones in preparation for thundercrack carnivale
QFXpYkj.png
@failuresaurus
hey, if you still need tablets, i'd be interested in trading 20 for the chest and for pinecones!
@failuresaurus
hey, if you still need tablets, i'd be interested in trading 20 for the chest and for pinecones!
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@laurastylinson

The pinecones are for Trickmurk, shadow's holiday. Would you still like to trade?
@laurastylinson

The pinecones are for Trickmurk, shadow's holiday. Would you still like to trade?
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@failuresaurus

Youre absolutely right and i dont know why i wrote that xD Yes, I’d still love to trade!
@failuresaurus

Youre absolutely right and i dont know why i wrote that xD Yes, I’d still love to trade!
QFXpYkj.png
@Failuresaurus hello! If you're still in need of tablets and if the chest is still available I'd be happy to trade!
@Failuresaurus hello! If you're still in need of tablets and if the chest is still available I'd be happy to trade!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
jYG68HT.png tWfSaVj.png