Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Changing Time.
I've had this role play in mind for a while but as I am fairly new to the role play scene and this is my first role play here I would like it if you are already a veteran role player to please help me make this enjoyable for everyone and if your new like me please just give it a try and keep In mind to be respectful that's all I ask.
The story plot is about an odd family of shape shifting animals who used to serve as witches familiars to a coven of gray witches and who somehow unknown to them found themselves somehow trapped here in treasure chests that were carelessly discarded all across the different elemental flights territories one such chest for each flight and type of Dragon the role play will follow these somewhat unfortunate souls as they upon being released from the chests try to adjust to their new home and it's natural Draconic inhabitants.
If your interested in joining fell free get my attention somehow.
I've had this role play in mind for a while but as I am fairly new to the role play scene and this is my first role play here I would like it if you are already a veteran role player to please help me make this enjoyable for everyone and if your new like me please just give it a try and keep In mind to be respectful that's all I ask.
The story plot is about an odd family of shape shifting animals who used to serve as witches familiars to a coven of gray witches and who somehow unknown to them found themselves somehow trapped here in treasure chests that were carelessly discarded all across the different elemental flights territories one such chest for each flight and type of Dragon the role play will follow these somewhat unfortunate souls as they upon being released from the chests try to adjust to their new home and it's natural Draconic inhabitants.
If your interested in joining fell free get my attention somehow.