Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | AIM is Shutting Down
Anyone else read the news today that AIM is shutting down? Anyone else here still using it besides me?
Anyone else read the news today that AIM is shutting down? Anyone else here still using it besides me?
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Thaesda

I did, but they discontinued the service in the UK a few months ago already. I used it up until it wouldn't let me on anymore, though. 8(
@Thaesda

I did, but they discontinued the service in the UK a few months ago already. I used it up until it wouldn't let me on anymore, though. 8(
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I’m really sad about this. I’ve been using it pretty much since the beginning! Never had a computer or laptop without it. :(
I’m really sad about this. I’ve been using it pretty much since the beginning! Never had a computer or laptop without it. :(
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Ah I remember back when it was new and cool and all that. Sadly I've had to move to skype because AIM doesn't want to work on my laptop. It worked fine on my old one so I don't know what gives though it doesn't matter I guess.
Ah I remember back when it was new and cool and all that. Sadly I've had to move to skype because AIM doesn't want to work on my laptop. It worked fine on my old one so I don't know what gives though it doesn't matter I guess.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Yeah, I've been using it forever. I was sort of wondering if this was coming what with how many stupid forced changes they'd made lately. Still sucks though. My friend and I are struggling to find a place to move our casual rp to, as nothing seems to offer what aim did. Aim was the best regardless of how old it was, and I'm sad to see it go.
Yeah, I've been using it forever. I was sort of wondering if this was coming what with how many stupid forced changes they'd made lately. Still sucks though. My friend and I are struggling to find a place to move our casual rp to, as nothing seems to offer what aim did. Aim was the best regardless of how old it was, and I'm sad to see it go.
Wua5ROf.png